SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift TV Ads - Timing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris Squid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Swift TV Ads - Timing Reply with quote

I'm trying to see the latest Swiftboat Veterans TV Ads but always seem to miss the begining because I'm getting a snack, etc. Yes, I know they can be viewed on this website but I would also like to tape them to watch later on my TV. I'm serious. These ads are shaping history today and re-writing Viet Nam war history. I'm hoping this website even makes a DVD or VHS tape of all the ads. I would buy one, for sure.

There's so much I don't know about ads. Can anyone help me, please? Like, I watch FOX news on Comcast cable in Eastern Standard Time zone. From about 4PM to 9PM today the latest ad only aired twice. Is there another network that is airing these ads more often? When watching a nationwide show (like cable news) does it matter which state one lives in because of the status as that state being a "swing state" or not? And, of course, is there any way to predict when these ads will air? Like, if it aired once during a one hour show at 30 minutes into the show, is it likely to air in the same slot during the next one hour show? or at the same time the following day? I can't find any schedule posted for these ads on the web. At least give me some responses about which network you seem to see the Swiftboat Vets ads on the most. I've also seen them on MSNBC. Thanks
Polaris Squid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 folks have viewed my post and yet not one has bothered to reply to the easiest part:

"At least give me some responses about which network you seem to see the Swiftboat Vets ads on the most."

Why? Crying or Very sad
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to Swiftvets.com and right click on the ad then click on save target as and load it to your desk top. Then get a DVD burner and make your own disk. It also will play faster from your computer. Hope this helps.
Polaris Squid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mr. Boone. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: