SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*NEW* - Swift Vet's Media Appearances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: *NEW* - Swift Vet's Media Appearances Reply with quote

Added today, a new "Appearances" section, "Swift Vets On The Air". Looks like things are picking up media wise.

Of particular note, Bob Elder on the Laura Ingraham show, Monday, July 26!

Thanks and best wishes to all the Swifties as the campaign shifts into high gear!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the promo from "Judicial Watch Report" on Larry Thurlow's appearance today, Saturday, July 25.

Quote:
Lt. Larry Thurlow (Ret.), Navy Veteran, speaks from his first-hand experiences serving with John Kerry during the Vietnam War. Lt. Thurlow spent time with Sen. Kerry much of his Vietnam service, including the widely publicized “Rescuing Rassman” episode. Was the story of this rescue exaggerated for campaign politics? How did Sen. Kerry distinguish himself during his three month tour of duty in Vietnam?

Here's Larry being quoted in a recent CNSNews story...

Quote:
One veteran who served alongside Kerry in another swift boat said the story of his rescue of Rassmann was exaggerated.

"I have an eyewitness, firsthand account of what happened," said Larry Thurlow, who commanded a swift boat. "And the story he now tells is so drastically far from what actually happened, if I didn't know he was recounting this particular day, I wouldn't even recognize the story."

It was on that day that Kerry sustained an injury to his arm that resulted in a Purple Heart medal. Thurlow said Kerry didn't deserve that medal based on his recollection of events that day. Thurlow said the rescue wasn't nearly as dangerous as Kerry has described.

CNSNews

Unfortunately, I saw the notification a bit too late to catch the show, but here's an archive page that you can bookmark. Keep an eye on it to look for a recorded version of the broadcast.

Judicial Watch Report
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: