SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They're slamming Cheney for getting a flu shot--LOWLIFES!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: They're slamming Cheney for getting a flu shot--LOWLIFES!! Reply with quote

I think this is another cheap, vile and reprehensible shot directed at our Vice President. Last week it was Mary Cheney's sexual preference. This week its the fact that Cheney got a flu shot. The man has a heart condition and is in contact with hundreds of people every day, for pity's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion he would be doing the Country a disservice by not taking care of himself and using preventive measures to stay healthy. This is just another example of Kerry and his party saying anything and everything in a desperate attempt to win by any means!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Clinton (another heart patient) ALSO got a flu shot, where's the Kerry Campaign bit**ing about that? Fools, Cheney and Clinton both qualify given their medical condition and anyone with half a brain will see through this BS! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this all they have?

Vote for John Kerry because:

"George Bush is a dummy!"

"Laura Bush has never had a *real* job!"

"George Bush *only* served in the National Guard!"

"Dick Cheney received 5 deferments!"

"Bush knew!"

"Bush lied!"

"HALLIBURTON!!!"

"Dick Cheney has a lesbian daughter!"

And now, "Dick Cheney received a flu-shot!"

I'm beginning to think those who say the Clinton's are sabotaging Kerry's campaign may be onto something. I mean, could they really be this incompetent by accident?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, after hearing Mrs. Hyphen's senseless honking about Laura Bush, and Kerry's planning his election acceptance speech, and then the coup de grace, the news that no matter what the numbers, the Kerryists will challenge Bush's election, I found myself wondering the same thing, Tex.

To wit: are they (the Kerryists) really that incompetent, or are they insane?

I really think they are insane. Then I started to wonder: Has God just decided to lift His hand from them completely? On Nov 3rd will Kerry be seen nibbling the grass on the hillside of one of his wife's many estates, as King Nebuchadnezzar did?

You all remember King Nebuchadnezzar, right? The king of the neo Babylonian empire, struck down at the height of his power after wearing out God's patience by making just one too many arrogant boasts about all *he* had achieved. Driven from office, he was sent to nibble the grass like an ox.

Or a braying donkey.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even the retards on the far left can blame Cheney for getting a flu shot. Hes had 4 heart attacks, hes in his 60s. If hes not eligible for a flu shot then who is? This is like attacking the president for living in the white house when there are homeless people in america.

This is so effing stupid.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or is the whole flu shot hysteria thing effing stupid?

I mean, is this really a fricken presidential election issue?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More small-minded by the day. Keep it up, Kerry, it just reveals you for what you are.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Is it just me, or is the whole flu shot hysteria thing effing stupid?

Yes, it's stupid. This stuff just can't be doing them any good, so we should encourage more of it by asking our liberal friends if they are scared to death of getting the flu, and if they're mad that Cheney might have gotten their dose. When they look at us like we're crazy, we can just say, "well, I heard that the Kerry campaign was in an uproar about it, so I figured it was because Kerry supporters were more scared of the flu than the rest of us are."

Really, the whole Dem campaign reminds me of the kind of needy, clinging person we've all had to try to peel off our necks because they are so desperate that everybody else has already rejected them. You know, the neighbor who calls 8 times a day and pops in if they catch you sneaking home with the lights off? The ex-girlfriend/boyfriend who tries to guilt you into being their forever friend?
They are constantly, endlessly whining, pouting, demanding, and threatening to get hysterical. Please vote, you have to vote, we really really neeeeed your vote, I'll die if you don't vote, the world will end and you'll be sorrry.

I have to think that more of their voters are being repelled every day as they get more and more desperate. Who wants to belong to such a pathetic group of losers? If I ever found myself in a room with Michael Moore, Ted Kennedy, Yassir Arafat, Jimmuh Carter, Al Franken, Al Gore and North Korea, I'd know I made a wrong turn somewhere.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
To wit: are they (the Kerryists) really that incompetent, or are they insane?

Actually, I think they're not competent TO BE insane--But that's just me--C
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is that they will come up with somthing to hit Bush with in a week or so, they always do.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for just describing hell perfectly: A room filled with Michael Moore, AL Franken... Twisted Evil

Agreed on the Kerry campaign and the DNC being a needy nuerotic ex-boyfriend. Yeah, you know, until Kerry came along I didn't realize I was in mortal danger of THE FLU. I always thought the flu was something you got and got over, not fun, but not the end of life as we know it. It is the flu, not AIDS. It is a virus, not Stage 5 cancer.

I wouldn't get a flu shot anyway, so it is a non-issue for me. Sheesh, I haven't even had a cold for 5 years, never mind the flu, so Kerry--have my shot, you poor scared little weasel.

BOO! It's THE FLU! <The new boogieman, just in time for Halloween!>
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that everyone on capital hill should get the flu shot. We are at war. They are our governing body and should be ready and able at any time to make decisions. The ******** are losing and they know it. Whine, lie, scare the old people - what jerks. If they want to have a chance in 2008 they had better shape up.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Frisk said that many on Capitol Hill got the flu shot before they knew there was a shortage. Also, some whining ninny on Cspan is saying that the doctors' offices were not the first to get the flu vaccine. Could it be because when they first started distributing the vaccine they didn't know there would be a shortage? This is such a non issue.

And, what vile people to suggest Cheney should not get one. These people are just beyond disgusting, mean and contemptable and what infuriates me is that get away with it. Cheney is precisely the person who should be getting it first.

I am high risk because of severe asthma, but I may not get it because I still think elderly people, people with heart conditions, and others who are sicker and older than me should get it first. If I get the flu, it'll be rough, but I'll survive it - I have before, even with asthma. And now there are viral medications that you can get when you first start getting the flu that can possibly lessen the severity, so I think this is all a bunch of political hogwash and hysteria to try to hurt Bush.

Also, another point made on Fox and Friends. The flu vaccine last year actually did not match the type of flu going around, so probably the flu vaccine last year was really not effective. Any complaints heard then? No, there was no election coming up. It's all political BS, and if anyone is to blame, it's Hillary and the ambulance chasing trial lawyers like the Breck girl.

Debbie
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the jerks saying this will be willing to give up their benefits that they get on Capitol Hill - oh yea, the same benefits that Kerry said in a speech last year he would supply to all Americans!
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just curious. Is it possible that Kerry and Edwards got their flu shots? Would we even know if they did? Would they be tru..... oops that word isn't in their vocabulary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: