SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Press Badges w/ Foreign Car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Kerry Press Badges w/ Foreign Car Reply with quote

This was discussed earlier but her is a link with a picture of the actual badge. Even his assistants don't think with their brains. Did they think a Rolls Royce was a Detroit made car? Mad

http://www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0407/25/a11-221795.htm
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well shoot. John "F" Kerry was not much brighter when he said he did not own SUV's. Then later stated his "family owned them"....kind of like the "I voted for the 87 billion before I voted against it"....kerrism. Stupid sentences that you wonder if he actually thought ever before he spoke!

I guess what just still amazes me is how people can not seem to see through this guy. I keep hoping that somewhere along the lines the Bush campaign will come out fighting with the gloves on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: