SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dornan reports inre flag-burning

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
computergeek
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Dornan reports inre flag-burning Reply with quote

Are they out there? Is this true? Im hearing rumors in the blogsphere of "certian people" having these photos! Also im hearing that he was dishonorably discharged and upgraded to honorable by clinton..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME ITS TRUE!

Admin note: Topic amended to remove speculative observation
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, there is such a picture... I think Michael Dornan? has it.... I think I mispelled his last name.... I'm hoping he will be using it in an ad....soon!

and yes, on discharge look down the topic column (left) and look for a topic about 'discharge' with several pages to it .... and by NavyChief....

discharge changed to honorable by Carter, I think.... Rolling Eyes
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Bob Dornan who may or may not have still photos or video footage of the flag being burned within the vision of John Kerry.

Bob Dornan has never contended that Kerry, himself, burned the flag or otherwise desecrated it, but the people around him and Kerry did, and Kerry stood by and allowed it to happen.

It has become almost urban-myth-like in character. Wink
computergeek
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K so why isnt this in the papers? Why doesnt he publish the pictures?
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

computergeek wrote:

Quote:

K so why isnt this in the papers? Why doesnt he publish the pictures?

Because if it does exist if released too soon the Dems will spin it like a top!!! OH was that a U.S. flag?? He thought it was a rag!! Oh, is that what it was? He had something in his eye!! If he had to do it again he would defend the flag!!! He was a misguided 27 year old youth who just happened to be in Vietnam, a Yale graduate, speaks French so forgive him. We all do dumb things in our youth.
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Ditto 1AD!! Never Spread Your Net In Sight Of The Bird!! Reply with quote

Ditto.
Never spread your net in sight of the bird. Wink
I am already concerned about them prying the leak
about the campaign altering event to be published on
Monday. Crying or Very sad

Make it a patient day.
Mary Ann Parker
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has been tossed around here I even got my post locked when I brought it up since it's rumor.

Here's the deal, there is no picture as it would have been out in the spring of last year from someone.
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's not a photo still in existence, someone ought to manufacture one. Fake, but accurate - right? Cool
ChaplainJeff
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: YES THEY ARE GOING TO STEAL Reply with quote

Hey me too. My post got locked too when I mention flag burning.

I had a link to Bob Dorman and his interview months ago. He tracked Kerry for eight hours that day and watched them steal US flags off of poles and burn them at the capital, and they marched around with commie flags and the North Veitcong flag, Bob Dorman was showing pictures and real flags he took from the anti-war marchers. He also rescued a US flag from being completely burned up. It was in tathers. Bob was a very mad person when they questioned his proof. Thats when he started pulling out real flags on the show, they cut him off fast.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually if you look at his DD-214 you will see his honorable discharge dated 1978. In 1978 Carter became president and in 1978 Carter gave ammnisty to all those that left the country to dodge the draft and anyone that demonstrated against the war. There has been rumor that something happened during the Clinton Administration but all I have heard is that is when he had the Kerry Commission where he betrayed all of the MIA. I mean after all why should he have discriminated against the MIA he betrayed everyone else. If only we could find some of them and make a documentary about their plight because of John Kerry.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator Note: There are no substantiating facts to indicate the exsistence of or evidence that John Kerry Burned/Urinated on, or otherwise Personally Descrated a U.S. Flag. It was commented on that he was present at a Demonstration in Washington where a U.S. Flag was Desecrated and the N. Vietnamese Flag was waived by the Demonstrators. This Topic is Closed.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I forgot to lock this when I was here, earlier. Embarassed

This is like the rumor that won't die. Razz

We do try to provide the facts as we know them and close the topic every time it comes up, but I missed this one, sorry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: