SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor now downloadable for free!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
84rules
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor now downloadable for free! Reply with quote

You can download "Stolen Honor" for free here:

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/StolenHonor.wmv

The Producers have released it for Internet viewing.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just exerps - not in its entirety
84rules
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
This is just exerps - not in its entirety

Even if this is just excerpts, it is pretty damning. It is 42 minutes long and very detailed.
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: You can watch Stolen Honor right now Reply with quote

Here is the complete movie. Shows small on your screen. You can donate through the link at the bottom. It is devastating. After watching it, I think Kerry should be in front of a firing squad, not running for president.

STOLEN HONOR: WATCH IT FREE ONLINE
http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv

www.VetsforBush.NET

This video has drawn multiple lawsuits from Kerry flacks; pressure and threats against theaters trying to show it; and Kerry campaign and Democrat legislators' threats of retaliation against Sinclair Broadcasting for trying to broadcast it.

Why doesn't John Kerry want you and other open-minded individuals to see this video?

This is one of the most incredible assaults on First Amendment rights any of us have seen in our lifetime. If this were about keeping the mainstream media (Iike CBS) from trying to pass forged documents to discredit the President, or to prevent the showing of propoganda from Hollywood hacks, there would be no end of outrage.

But for honored Veterans who want to tell the truth -- that John Kerry is a FAKE -- we have to stand up one-by-one and shoulder-to-shoulder.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO AS MANY VETERANS AND FRIENDS AS YOU CAN -- AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE UNDECIDED BUT ARE WILLING TO SEE WHY WE OPPOSE JOHN KERRY.

It is available free for a limited time at:

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv

Please help the patriot who is contributing this service free of charge by buying and distributing his buttons in support of the President: http://www.buttondepress.com/

[ www.VetsforBush.NET has no financial relationship to this site whatsoever ]
Cap' DOC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Another site? Reply with quote

I am a working stiff. A Vietnam Vet w/ 4 mouths to feed. I would love to contribute, but I was sent this as an alternative to pay-for-view. Anybody know if this is legit?

http://johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com/2004/10/watch-stolen-honor-for-free-online.html

I'm speaking up in the best way I know how with the limited resources I have. If Stolen Honor is a prerequisite, I am doing okay... But I want back what was taken for myself and my dead Brothers.
84rules
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Another site? Reply with quote

Cap' DOC wrote:
I am a working stiff. A Vietnam Vet w/ 4 mouths to feed. I would love to contribute, but I was sent this as an alternative to pay-for-view. Anybody know if this is legit?

http://johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com/2004/10/watch-stolen-honor-for-free-online.html

I'm speaking up in the best way I know how with the limited resources I have. If Stolen Honor is a prerequisite, I am doing okay... But I want back what was taken for myself and my dead Brothers.

This is legit. Go to the link at the top of the thread and download it. Be sure to tell others where they can download it too. We need to get as many people as possible watching it.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope ALL our Bloggers pick this up.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent both URLs to Tim Blair. Hopefully he will put it on his Blog.
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Another site? Reply with quote

Cap' DOC wrote:

As a non-vet, I think vets and Vietnam vets specifically, are the last people who should have to contribute to sponsering this video if they so choose not to or can't. Teresa Heinz Kerry should donate a 100 million or so though.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: this film will destroy john kerry- Reply with quote

I just went and viewed Stolen Honor. I am stunned almost beyond words. I only thought I knew why the SBV were so agonoized, not until I viewed the is film do I believe understnd it more fully.
No wonder John Kerry does not want this film to be seen. It will bury him if anyone with blood flowing through their veins sees it.

We must get his URL out to people and our soliders in Iraq have to see this.
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how would i find out if it was ok to copy this movie to cd and pass out to anyone i can?
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, was not prepared for what I saw. How can John Kerry look himself in the mirror each morning? I think there must be justice somewhere in this world for someone like him. I'd like to see his reaction on TV if he were forced to watch it with his eyes open. His wife also.

I feel this terrible sadness for what those men and their families went through.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Stolen Honor too, and have passed on the thread to others. I had to take a walk afterward I was so mad at Kerry. I know the Sinclair broadcast was a dissapointment but I think in the next two weeks Stolen Honor is going to get out to a LOT of people because of all the publicity. Lets try to keep positive about this. My big ol honkin gut is telling me that it will all work out.

Zell Miller
JB Stone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

As a non-vet, I think vets and Vietnam vets specifically, are the last people who should have to contribute to sponsering this video if they so choose not to or can't. Teresa Heinz Kerry should donate a 100 million or so though.

To be realistic, give what you can....do what you can.

No one can ask any more of you.

IF you strive to greatness, remember: NO good act goes unpunished.

Shocked

However....

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;

if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;

you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.

There may even be a worse case.

You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory,

because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.” – Winston S. Churchill

In that light:

Quote:
"I am only one, but I am one.

I cannot do everything, but I can do something.

And because I cannot do everything,

I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

What I can do,

I should do.

And what I should do,

by the grace of God,

I will do."

– Edward Everett Hale for the Lend-a-Hand Society

Link arms, move forward with conviction and the belief that you are NOT alone.

~~~~~

J.B. Stone, USN 1967-70

Project SHAD, USS Granville S. Hall, YAG-40, 1969

Broken, Disabled, Forgotten, Isolated...but NOT alone.

And NEVER defeated.

Exclamation
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another link I found on a gun forum

www.annointed.net/video/stolen_honor_final1.wmv

It's 65 mbs, takes about 10 minutes to download on my DSL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: