SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Held a "viewing party" of SH for 50 people!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DC_Diva
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Held a "viewing party" of SH for 50 people! Reply with quote

I got my DVD last week, wow!

Took me several trys to watch it all, just too painful. I cried throughout most of it, just thinking about how deeply these honorable men were betrayed. The debt we owe is so great, we can never repay it, but we do have to try!!

I sent my DVD along with my business partner to a shooting match in NC this weekend. She will be sharing it with all the shooters and I asked them to please donate to the cause after viewing it.

We WILL get the story out, one way or another, despite the MSM!

God bless these men and our country
Sheila

PS making a new donation today to get that final *push* before the election - go get em' Razz
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent the link for the internet free showing to 150 GW Bush supporters. I have asked them to send it on to everyone in their address book. And so on and so on. Use every means necessary to get the Documentary shown. It is very powerful. It doen't suprise me at all that John Kerry was out again today spouting on about his fighting the Viet COng. He thinks he has successfully denied those heroes the Constitutional Rights they fought and suffered for.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted it on another forum and have gotten 29 viewings so far most of them are in 20s age group most are disgusted with kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: