SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry-World Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Kerry-World Series Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhh Skerry says he won't go watch his team in a place called BUSCH STADIUM.

Very Happy <<<<<<WE'RE JUST CRUSHED IN MISSOURI

traitors aren't WELCOME in the show-me-state

If he can't face Busch Stadium how's he gonna track down and kill all those "meany" terrorists?????? BAWKKKKKKKKK SKERRY IS A CHICKEN!!!!!!BAWKKKKKKK

GO CARDINALS , GO CARDINALS
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also noticed he didn't throw out the first pitch at the first game in boston. Unless I missed it.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably didn't want a repeat of his sissy-toss for which the National Guardsman catcher had to scramble to get his hands on.

(And who was initially supposed to toss the first pitch anyway, until John Fitzgerald Kerry decided that he outranked a National Guardsman. Confused )
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was also booed pretty badly the last time. Kerry knows better than to step into an un-staged environment. I sure wish Bush would have made it to that Nascar race in New Hampshire. Those folks would have raised the roof for him.

They showed a comparisin on PMSNBC last night between a Bush toss- perfect strike from the top of the mound, and that wild Kerry pitch from 10 feet in front of the mound!
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry-World Series Reply with quote

bk_mo wrote:
Ahhhhhhh Skerry says he won't go watch his team in a place called BUSCH STADIUM.

Very Happy <<<<<<WE'RE JUST CRUSHED IN MISSOURI

traitors aren't WELCOME in the show-me-state

If he can't face Busch Stadium how's he gonna track down and kill all those "meany" terrorists?????? BAWKKKKKKKKK SKERRY IS A CHICKEN!!!!!!BAWKKKKKKK

GO CARDINALS , GO CARDINALS

Now I'm confused. John Kerry was touting Lambert Field a few weeks ago. Isn't that in Missouri?

I used to fly in there to pick up brand new Phantom II's in the 60's. I never saw a Green Bay Packer, however.

Go Cardinals??? You guys won in 1967. It's Boston's turn
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: series Reply with quote

I would say it wouldn't matter to me since Boston hasn't won in a long time. Cardinals have. But John Kerry reported for duty and declared the Red Sox his team. Soooooooooooooooooooo I hope St. Louis kicks arzzzzzzzzzzz. Nothin personal.

I would however love it if Bush came and threw out the first pitch in Busch Stadium at the first home game. Wink

Yes John Fudd was lost in space, Scottie had beamed him up and they missed Lambert Field. They didn't get any cheese either. LOL
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Derrick Jetter that caught the pitch from Dubya. Jetter had asked where the President was planning on throwing from and he said he did not know and where he should throw from. Jetter said that they were in New York and that they always throw from the rubber. Now you have to remember that Dubya was in body armor and could barely lift his hands over his head but he still threw a strike Very Happy

Now that limp wristed Pinko from MA could not hit the plate from 40 feet. Laughing I wonder when sKerry is going to make it back to Lambert field? Twisted Evil
Sandy12
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry is NOT a Red Sox fan. I find it funny that he only started talking about them when they started winning again. The first part of the season they weren't playing very well and he never mentioned them.

The reason he didn't throw out the first pitch was because they couldn't be sure of the crowd reaction.

Go Red Sox!! Three more wins and the curse will be reversed!!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Kerry really say that he wouldn't go watch a game in a place called Busch stadium? (He knows they aren't related, right? I mean, they did teach him to spell in at that finishing school in Switzerland, didn't they?)

So he manages to alienate an entire city, possibly a state, a bunch of beer drinkers, and all the fans of the Cardinals? While also making himself look like a snitty teenaged girl?

GOOoooo Kerry!!

He has almost as much entertainment value as his old (and I do mean old) lady.

Hey Kerry, wanna go hunting? I'll bring the camera!
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Did Kerry really say that he wouldn't go watch a game in a place called Busch stadium? (He knows they aren't related, right? I mean, they did teach him to spell in at that finishing school in Switzerland, didn't they?)

Well they showed the Traitor watching the last game of the ALCS and he was drinking a Bud. Wonder if he knows that is made by the same people that the stadium is named for Rolling Eyes
Sandy12
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:

So he manages to alienate an entire city, possibly a state, a bunch of beer drinkers, and all the fans of the Cardinals? While also making himself look like a snitty teenaged girl?

GOOoooo Kerry!!

He has almost as much entertainment value as his old (and I do mean old) lady.

Hey Kerry, wanna go hunting? I'll bring the camera!

Don't forget he also criticized Red Sox fans when he said we were living in a fantasy world. Red Sox Nation extends a lot further than New England so he seems to be an equal opportunity offender.
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope, I hope, I hope that Bush throws out the first pitch when the series comes to St. Louis. The Cardinals have went through a lot in the past few years, especially when one of their best pitchers, Kile, died suddenly in his sleep and beloved announcer Jack Buck died the same month. They've perservered through some horribly tough times, and that perservence has paid off! Its only be fitting that steadfast, perservering President Bush MEET US IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy12 wrote:
John Kerry is NOT a Red Sox fan.

Didn't Kerry say his favorite player was "Manny Ortiz".

There's a Manny Ramirez, and there's a David Ortiz - but the Red Sox do not have a Manny Ortiz.

I bet Dubya knows the difference. Wink

By the way, since we're talking about baseball. Did anybody see former Sox picher "Spaceman" Bill Lee on ESPN yesterday? I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like, "A Red Sox World Series win will bring down the house of George W. Bush, and everyone will have long hair and dance in the streets."

For those who don't know, Bill Lee is a well known loon (hence the nickname "Spaceman"), who I believe was essentially kicked out of baseball because he wouldn't give up smoking pot. I guess he still hasn't... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: