SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey admin

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaynie59
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Hey admin Reply with quote

Deleted by another Admin: Please refrain from commenting on matters relating to the administration of this forum. If you have a complaint/observation/suggestion, please direct it to a moderator or administrator via private message (PM).

John Kerry committed treason. That is without question. It can NOT be denied. Kerry admitted it himself.

What I want to know is if that discharge letter on his web site is just a normal discharge letter that every sailor got, or if it is proof that Kerry got other than an honorable discharge before that.

This seemed to be the "smoking gun" that would blow Kerry away. But nothing. Nobody cares. I can understand the mainstream media not caring, considering how the Swiftees have been ignored by them, and how the Swiftees have been lied about for months now. It is truly shocking how the media has treated the Swift Boat Vets. Unbelieveably shocking.

So Navy, do me a favor, don't lock this thread. I'm lazy and I waited until today to register. But I'm one of your biggest defenders, and there is still 10 days left.

Kerry can't win. Just seeing that man take the oath of office would be a travesty.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaynie, as I told you in PMs, several of us have stated our own discharges did not involve a review of a board of officers. I even offered to scan and send you my own discharge orders showing that no review was to be done, in March of '77.

My website page builder is unavailable right now (what I get for being cheap and getting free web space, I guess) so I can't post them there and link to them.

The letter on Kerry's webpage do not prove he received a dishonorable or any other less than honorable discharge, it just raises lots of questions. That is why we wish he would sign SF 180 to open his records to public review, as Bush has done.

Only then would we know if it's a smoking gun or not.
ohanakat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Hey admin Reply with quote

Jaynie59 wrote:
John Kerry committed treason. That is without question. It can NOT be denied. Kerry admitted it himself.

So, what else is important here? You already stated the relevant facts.

Kat
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaynie, since you just signed on today and you have had two problems with Admin, I tend to think you might be a troll. If it turns out that I am mistaken, I will post an apology to you. I am from Missouri and it is the Show Me State and I hope you show us.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your three threads have been transferred to the ongoing discussion in the main forum.

You may find further answers there.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: