SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More KerryEdwards yard signs bite the dust!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: More KerryEdwards yard signs bite the dust!!! Reply with quote

Post on hannity.com

We have a volunteer who is a 30 year veteran of the Marine Corps
out in the Los Angeles area going door-to-door through out his
neighborhood delivering the flyer from http://www.notjohnkerry2004.com/
and so far he has collected just about every KerryEdwards yard sign at
the homeowner's request.

We have found in our door to door outings that an overwhelming
majority of people have never heard of Kerry's the book,
"The New Soldier", where he if flying the American flag upside
down and disgracing all of America and our men and women of the
US Military. And on top of that disrepecting the courageous Marines
who raised the flag over Iwo Jima duringWorld War II.

It turns out that there are many fair minded Democrats
like Zell Miller and Independents who have no idea how radical
of an anti-US military presidential candidate John Kerry is,
not to mention some Republicans we have talked to as well.

We know time is short, but if you know of any veterans in your
area that you can contact to help out in this grass roots effort
that will be great. Any type of grass roots regarding a subject
like this is even more effective coming directly from a veteran.
Your assistance is also appreciated.

Also, please email our web site to everyone you know locally and
across the country.

Semper Fi!

thanks,

Tony from Boulder Colorado

http://www.notjohnkerry2004.com/

I thought this was great
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least they are going door to door and discussing with the occupants before the signs are removed, not like some here have done and visit in the dead of night and just steal every single one they can.

The ones that hit my yard as well as every other Bush/Cheney sign within a one mile radius Thursday night must have a real worry that their candidate can't stand on his own or the issues to steal Bush signs in the middle of the night.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and I agree with your posting. I can talk till I'm blue the face, but let them hear it from a Vet and they listen. Smile The best thing that has worked for me is to show them a copy of the book cover with the flag upside down. It gets to people.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am inspired. I will print the flyer and go to each of my neighbors who have a Kerry Edwards sign -- only 3 in my neighborhood -- although something tells me these neighbors are barking moonbats
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great idea! I hope there are veterans helping to spread the word in OH and FL. It's so sad that we have to do the media's job for them...
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received another reply this morning from one of our great American Vietnam veterans in Portland, Oregon about his effort to deliver thousands of flyers about Kerry's book, "The New Soldier", from http://www.notjohnkerry2004.com/

"I've printed out 1,000's of the flyers that you sent to me and have been distributing it all over the place around here. It works! Thanks!!! Smile"

thanks,

Tony in Boulder, Colorado

sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Thanks and I agree with your posting. I can talk till I'm blue the face, but let them hear it from a Vet and they listen. Smile The best thing that has worked for me is to show them a copy of the book cover with the flag upside down. It gets to people.

Can you send us a screen shot of the cover of New Soldier? Does anyone have that scanned into their computer? Can you send us a link to it - maybe off the board?

Thanks,

Sleepless
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Walt Jones:

olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

You can view a picture of the cover from the download page at our web site: http://www.notjohnkerry2004.com/

or for an almost full page version goto: http://www.hanoijohnkerry.com/
Once there click on the graphic showing the cover of Kerry's book
"The New Soldier".

thanks,

Tony
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on our experience from going door-to-door here in Colorado and many reports from other volunteers from all over the country if knowledge of Kerry's book, "The New Soldier" was made public to the majority of eligble voters in our country Kerry might not win one state on election day.

It really surprises us, the small rag tag group of track athletes (and wives and girl friends) that started the grass roots effort at http://www.notjohnkerry2004.com/, that someone has yet to create a commercial focusing on this book. It represents the knockout blow to the Kerry campaign. The cover of the book alone shows everyone we've talked to just how radical of an anti-US military presidential candidate John Kerry really is.

The repsonses of people when going door-to-door have been eye-opening. So many say "there is no way Kerry wrote a book like this!" We even had one woman that we talked to in person email us a few days later with proof from the Library of Congress that the book is indeed real. She trashed her KerryEdwards sign once she confirmed this through her own research, a lifelong Democrat I might add.

We were at a Sean Hannity event at Utah Valley State College in Orem, Utah two weeks ago and we handed out our flyer to every media person we could locate. We asked them "to check out our grass roots effort to break the liberal news media blackout regarding Kerry's book." Every one of them looked at the flyer and walked away without saying a word.

Anyway, just wanted to share that additional information based on our own experiences.

The Swift Boat Vets.... "you are great Americans!" as Hannity says on his show to callers each day.

thanks,

Tony in Boulder, Colorado

coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow what a great ideal! I am going to hit the streets this weekend and get some of these flyers out myself.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olympian2004 wrote:
Based on our experience from going door-to-door here in Colorado and many reports from other volunteers from all over the country if knowledge of Kerry's book, "The New Soldier" was made public to the majority of eligble voters in our country Kerry might not win one state on election day.

WOW let's go for it! My new favorite color is pollster red. And how sweet it will be when our grandchildren open up their political science text books that shows the whole country in pollster red and read the stories about how it all happend in the last week of the 2004 election.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Flyers Reply with quote

Here in Northern Virginia. Is anyone interested in handing out the Kerry "New Soldier" flyers over the week-end? I also came up with some of my own flyers (some of you have seen them) and will distribute them. Reason for this is that the Dems are not completely giving up on Virginia. They received 50K from the DNC and at least 100K from a fundraiser. They plan on buying radio time and are trying to hit the rural voters. Do not want to leave anything to chance. PM me for additional details. I can come up with about a 1,000 of each of the three flyers. We can split up or I can email a copy of my flyers to you instead of meeting. Hey trolls! How are you doing?
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello 1AD,

Will be curious to see what you have re: Kerry's book, "The New Soldier". Is there a link to a web site where we can get a copy?

thanks,

Tony
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just e-mailed "Tony in Boulder, Colorado" (I hope), and volunteered to lend a hand. I live in "Louisville, Colorado", which is 4 miles east.

Hope he takes me up on it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: