SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rehnquist in hospital with cancer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Rehnquist in hospital with cancer Reply with quote

Foxnews just said Rehnquist is in the hospital with thyroid cancer. Scary when Bill Kristol (?) said this morning on Fox if Kerry is elected, don't be surprised if he offers Hillary the Chief Justice position. God help us!
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get Hillary one way or another - as Chief Justice or Presidential candidate in 2008 - BRUTAL!
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And once the skank is in, there goes the constitution and the bill of rights, especially the 2nd Amendment....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rehnquist in hospital with cancer Reply with quote

Proud of my VietVet Dad! wrote:
Foxnews just said Rehnquist is in the hospital with thyroid cancer. Scary when Bill Kristol (?) said this morning on Fox if Kerry is elected, don't be surprised if he offers Hillary the Chief Justice position. God help us!

OMG I do not know how much more of this obsurdity one can continue to stand. Looks like either way we will be dealing with Hillary.....like it or not. Mad
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Rehnquist in hospital with cancer Reply with quote

doll wrote:
Proud of my VietVet Dad! wrote:

OMG I do not know how much more of this obsurdity one can continue to stand. Looks like either way we will be dealing with Hillary.....like it or not. Mad

SOmeone listened to the NPR and the woman reading the news abotu Rhenquist's cancer was soooooo happy and already started talking about that Skerry would appoint 3-4 supreme court justices.

Need some wood?!?!
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Rehnquist in hospital with cancer Reply with quote

PrinceLazar wrote:

SOmeone listened to the NPR and the woman reading the news abotu Rhenquist's cancer was soooooo happy and already started talking about that Skerry would appoint 3-4 supreme court justices.

Awhile back, Peggy Noonan was on H and C. She said something to the effect of, "The poor Democrats, they have to hope for tragedy and disaster" (said with that trademark Peggy Noonan gentleness and smile Wink ). The context was how the Democrats hoped to benefit politically from any unrest in Iraq, acts of terrorism, etc.

Here we are, Rehnquist just apparently diagnosed with cancer, and the leftist vultures are already gleefully circling. How pathetic to rejoice in the heartbreak of others. It illuminates their true colors.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how Kerry is going to spin this..........you know he will, he has no shame.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knighthawk wrote:
I wonder how Kerry is going to spin this..........you know he will, he has no shame.

He will spin it by saying that when he is elected. Dead people will live, the Crippled will walk, and Cancer will be a thing of the past since he will stop the Ban on embryonic stem cell research. Hairwards will then sue the researchers when that does not happen. Twisted Evil

We will need to add Justice Rehnquist to our pray list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: