SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EDWARDS WIFE: NO RIOTS IF WE WIN
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: EDWARDS WIFE: NO RIOTS IF WE WIN Reply with quote

Found on Drudge...

The wife of Dem vice presidential hopeful John Edwards said on Sunday there will be no riots around the election -- if Kerry/Edwards wins!

C-SPAN cameras captured spouse Elizabeth Edwards making the startling comments to a supporter during a Kerry Campaign Town Hall Meeting in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Supporter: Kerry's going to take PA.

Liz Edwards: I know that.

Supporter: I'm just worried there's going to be riots afterwards.

Liz Edwards: Uh.....well...not if we win.

http://www.drudgereport.com/dncee.htm
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOTE FOR KERRY OR WE WILL RIOT ---- BURN BABY BURN!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Now that is the first legitimate reason I have heard to vote for Kerry. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we CAN expect riots if they lose. Mrs. Edwards said as much. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just mentioned this on the 7 page "Civil war" thread. This is what it's come to.

Ms. [deleted] Edwards as much as said that if they don't win there will be riots. That was a vieled threat and also a message to their koolaid drinkers to do just that.

UNBELIEVABLE Shocked
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a ridiculous comment to make. Totally irresponsible.

Interesting couple of wives that these two have. Rolling Eyes
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward's wife should be charged with "Inciting to Riot".
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your choice of spouse says more about you than just about anything else -
this is the person you choose as your life time companion (well except for Johnnie boy)

Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell you.... They can heal the crippled, guarantee our safety against terrorists, provide healthcare equal to their own to all and now... They can calm the rioting masses.

These people are incredible. I've asked this already but I'll ask it again. Do people really believe this CRAP?
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: EDWARDS WIFE: NO RIOTS IF WE WIN Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy wrote:
Found on Drudge...

The wife of Dem vice presidential hopeful John Edwards said on Sunday there will be no riots around the election -- if Kerry/Edwards wins!

C-SPAN cameras captured spouse Elizabeth Edwards making the startling comments to a supporter during a Kerry Campaign Town Hall Meeting in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Supporter: Kerry's going to take PA.

Liz Edwards: I know that.

Supporter: I'm just worried there's going to be riots afterwards.

Liz Edwards: Uh.....well...not if we win.

http://www.drudgereport.com/dncee.htm

The sad thing is, she's right and she knows it. If Kerry wins, I'm afraid that even if there is evidence and a long battle over voter fraud, the Reps will be unable to do a thing and the people who vote for Bush would not react at all the way the Dems will if Bush wins.

Who was it that said, "If all the votes are counted, Kerry will win." Now her comment, and before that Kerry announcing he will announce that he has won on election night regardless of the results. I'm getting the creeps over this and angry at the same time. I heard that in some locations there will be Dem Reps right inside where you vote to make sure that everything, according to them, is on the up and up. I can tell you this, NO ONE had better give me a hard time!

Kimberly
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yiou've hit the nail on the head Kimberly. Ms. Edwards does know she's right because she knows that the Dems have all the scum, vermin, trash and human debris on their side......you know....the kind of people who just love to riot and burn stuff.

Whereas the Repubs has all the conservative law abiding quiet citizens who would rather die than riot and cause mayhem.

But just maybe it's time for us quiet law abiding conservatives to get mad as hell and break some things if Kerry tries to steal this election by force.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all hit it on the head....That was a clarion call to all the Dem sub-teirs to get the torches ready!!!

We had better brace for what's coming when W declares legitimate victory.

I'm just thankfull I don't live in a very populated area. My wife works in Santa Fe and she will go armed.

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Edwards AND Gore Reply with quote

It seems to me Gore said pretty much the same thing in Florida over the weekend. He "suggested" to his groupies that they put their anger into positive energy instead of violence.......what does that tell you? He was the first one to say this and now the talking heads have picked up on this. I think this is the OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!! Another scare tactic by the dems. Sad! Twisted Evil
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Edwards AND Gore Reply with quote

Chukkal wrote:
It seems to me Gore said pretty much the same thing in Florida over the weekend. He "suggested" to his groupies that they put their anger into positive energy instead of violence.......what does that tell you? He was the first one to say this and now the talking heads have picked up on this. I think this is the OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!! Another scare tactic by the dems. Sad! Twisted Evil

Yeah well, this MAY be their October surprise, but they're gonna get a November enema. Shocked

They are definitely putting the subtle word out that violence is what is needed if the election is close. They're clever, but STUPID. They are playing with fire....but they are just arrogant enough to think they won't get burned. They're WRONG.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are "riots" when the Kerryistas fail to either win or fail to steal the election in PA, can this [deleted] be charged with inciting a riot? The evidence is there for all to hear! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
If there are "riots" when the Kerryistas fail to either win or fail to steal the election in PA, can this [deleted] be charged with inciting a riot? The evidence is there for all to hear! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh NO, she's a lawyer don't ya know? I'm sure she parsed her words just perfectly so she would slither her way out of it. GAK. THese people, along with the Clintons, are like turds that won't flush. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: