SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some swing states leaning towards the Fraud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Some swing states leaning towards the Fraud Reply with quote

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Jersey all seem to be trending towards John Fraud Kerry.

Ohio seems to be trending towards Bush. It looks like Bush will then need 17 ev's out of Florida (27), Minnesota (10), Iowa (7) and Hawaii (4) in order to get to 269 (with the majority of the house, we only need a 269-269 tie in order to win the election).

If this all holds up, it means that if Bush doesn't win Florida, he has to win Iowa and Minnesota.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't count out Wisconsin just yet. The economy in Florida is good, so I just can't see FL going to Kerry. I'm more worried about OH than I am about FL.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: Some swing states leaning towards the Fraud Reply with quote

GoEagles wrote:
Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Jersey all seem to be trending towards John Fraud Kerry.

Ohio seems to be trending towards Bush. It looks like Bush will then need 17 ev's out of Florida (27), Minnesota (10), Iowa (7) and Hawaii (4) in order to get to 269 (with the majority of the house, we only need a 269-269 tie in order to win the election).

If this all holds up, it means that if Bush doesn't win Florida, he has to win Iowa and Minnesota.

Bush will get at least 300 plus electoral votes and the popular vote. The polls don't mean squat. There is no way the electorate is as volatile as the polls show, plus there is going to be a huge vote for Bush in the privacy of the polling booth, where supposed Kerry supportes back away from the jerk and go with someone they know is best for national security.

Zell Miller
ArmybratNavywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tell them Buckeyes that..that state up north that we will not name..is voting for Kerry Very Happy
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With favorable reporting running 2 to 1 kerry, what do you think you'll be hearing? Evil or Very Mad
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Wisconsin might just go our way--

And Florida should be OK, too--Large Cuban population that's pro-Bush and a large Jewish population that's been leaning more toward the Right than in past years, as well--And I hope that every single one of them hears about Chris Heinz's recent egregiously anti-Semitic remarks--Couldn't hurt!--

Ohio's the wild card, I think--We must hope that the gay marriage referendum on their ballot will help to bring out the vote there--

We must also KEEP PRAYING!--C
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Chris Heinz and what did he say? I'm jewish, so this interests me very much.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: New polls shows Bush up by 3 pts. CBSNY poll Reply with quote

don't worry about misleading headlines. some of it is just early voting and only amounts to 10% of the votes.

also, the sckerry people are sending out false polls to their supporters telling them he is ahead.

Internal polls shows Bush up in OHio and Florida. October 31, 2004.

Finally, I think the OSB tape is going to finish Kerry off, because they know Bush didn't plan 911 for sure now.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got off the phone with my peeps in FL...

My grandparents are hardcore Republicans, and they are both in their 90s! They haven't missed a vote in like 60 years, and they don't plan on missing this one (according to my Dad).

My Mom was a registered Democrat for many, many years (she's now not-affiliated) but will vote for Bush, and not at my behest, either. She has to listen to my Dad everyday. Being around him would be like being around the commandant of a prison camp.

My Dad, a total libertarian, will be a Bushie this year (his words). He knows the stakes (although he really hates the imperiall federal government, he knows where the devil lives). I am very proud of my Dad (he usually votes libertarian).

My brothers and sister are all in line for Bush, as are their spouses.

Voter fraud is going to be the big player in the sunshine state. Dosen't take long to figure out my family's votes could be cancelled out by some felon, prisoner or illegal immigrant vote, or the vote of a dead guy for that matter.

Let's hope the polls are fair and above board this year.

reconflyer
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoEagles use the link below, the whole Heinz story is there.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15442
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy has great analysis of the polls. Bush trending down on Friday/Saturday because of Football!

http://jaycost.blogspot.com/
Gryffin
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
quoted from CandiM: Ohio's the wild card, I think--We must hope that the gay marriage referendum on their ballot will help to bring out the vote there--

I'm in Ohio, and I don't think that people coming out to vote will be an issue. The question is how many of the voters will be voting at multiple precincts and have been dead for years. They arrested one guy that had a ton of registration cards, all in the same hand writing. They also found that he was being paid with crack cocaine to collect registrations.

The Ohio Secretary of State said that Franklin County had something like 15 THOUSAND more registrations than they had eligible voters. There were some other counties where similar conditions existed. Suit was filed to challenge a number of these "registrants", but it was blocked in Federal Court....by a Clinton appointed judge. Talk about a circus. Rolling Eyes
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoEagles wrote:
Who is Chris Heinz and what did he say? I'm jewish, so this interests me very much.

Son of Theresa Heinz, step-son of Kerry. He said Israel was like a 51st state, complaining about their influence in American foreign policy.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoEagles, I also recommend The HorseRace Blog (see link above in
Slednfool's post). I just read his excellent analysis of the current
polls, as well as his break-down of the demographics of Florida. It
will allay your fears!
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Gryffin"]
Quote:
The Ohio Secretary of State said that Franklin County had something like 15 THOUSAND more registrations than they had eligible voters. There were some other counties where similar conditions existed. Suit was filed to challenge a number of these "registrants", but it was blocked in Federal Court....by a Clinton appointed judge. Talk about a circus. Rolling Eyes

I also heard tell today that there are literally thousands of people who are registered both in Ohio and Florida and it's anticipated that many of them will be voting in person in one and via absentee ballot in the other--How scary is that?--Just one more reason why I really think that there should be Federal registration for Federal elections or, at the very least, that all states should have their registrations entered into a national database for cross-checking--This simply cannot be allowed to happen--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: