SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there anything left to come out?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Is there anything left to come out? Reply with quote

With a week now to go before the election, I wonder if anyone has hard-core proof that anything is going to come out about Kerry beyond what we already know.

Who came up with the October surprise thing? Where is it? What is it?

I'm feeling good about things...I think the brave Vets in this organization have done more for America than they will ever know. A "W" victory in my view will be in large part due to the work of you guys.

I would feel a little more secure knowing something was coming.

Anyone have any thoughts?

(And by the way...I just went on and made another donation. Not as much as I would like too, but I think every bit helps!)

God bless us all.

SWC
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While no one here has any specific information, don't count anything out. Kerry hasn't won and much of what we see in polls is nonsense. Some newscasters supporting Kerry still say he needs to let America know who he is.

Hehe, isn't that what the Swift vets and POWs have been doing? Wink
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our brother NavyChief is on to a bombshell. Stay tuned.

http://www.thewebplace.com/
cbeseda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Navy Chief's Research Project Reply with quote

I'm new to this forum but one of the main reasons I joined is because I read a thread that implied Navy Chief had something big he was relentlessly pursuing. I don't know what it is and after the let down from WaTimes build up I don't want to speculate the impact it will have on swaying voters however I am anxsiously awaiting his next post.

Navy Chief if you are listening any little hint will do.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to just wait and see if anything pans out. Our opposition also reads this forum and can use any information to head off any suprises.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know if there is "anything left" or not. I do know there is so much filth around kerry that we can all use to convince at least one person on the edge to not vote for him.
We can not sit by and wait for another bombshell people, the election is only a week away now.
So please, please if you haven't done so print out the Epilougue of "Unfit for Command", print out some or all of the numerous information here on this Site, and show it to people you think will be receptive, heck even better those who you think just do not know about the real john kerry.
Time is short, we need to do all we can to convince the borderline. The MSM won't do it, the Swift Boat Vets have done their part, the POWs and MIA Famlies have done theirs. Lets do our part. We can talk to each other here until we are blue in the face and our fingers fall off from typing, but we are all (well 99.99% of us) convinced kerry is unfit to be President.
cbeseda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: The Waiting Game Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Best to just wait and see if anything pans out. Our opposition also reads this forum and can use any information to head off any suprises.

I know you're right, I just really want to see Kerry exposed for the lying traitorous fraud that he his.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sure looks insulated by the OIM and nobody gets a story going. I just posted my conspiracy theory in the Washington Times:Kerrylies: thread. So I won't repeat it here. Just hoping the truth about all these issues would become public with some energy. This election is just, what did I post back 2 months ago, A Nightmare?. Yeah it still fits. He seems down but keeps getting back up and attacking. Why oh Why can't we get him down? how can any candidate stay in the race with all the real dirt thrown on him? Well I guess it is 7 more days. Let's keep up our spirits and work. Keep the ads playing. support the SVPT effort. and lets plan that party to meet. I can't wait for that.
The Bush/Cheney campaign just has to take it to the finishline. CTW

Never Ever Kerry

Last edited by CTW on Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: One thing is comming out, day after day, Reply with quote

The "cult" of ? journalism? and its "insest" with the liberial "mental

unstable" 30% of the modern Democratic Party, that hates themselfs

we other americans, and civil , law, order, IS "COMMING OUT", rather

it is being forced out ever more into the light.

Defending a position built on Kerry's lies, Clinton's lies, Carter's

poor judgement, the ACLU's defend any "devil" for the sake of word

games, to includeing the press etal defending calling Vietnam hero's

as "baby killers ect".

History is full of these types of "cult like responses" to the world at large,

and they all fail, as they are based on nothing but selfinduldgent fear and

the "lie" to oneself, the danger that is highest to logic and good thinking.

In a way we have John Kerry to thank, he has been the "focal lens"

needed to help us "see" how things could be if no one called out,

WAIT, WAIT, THIS PRINCE HAS NO CLOTHING, AND THE LITTLE

"WEAVED COTTON" ON HIM HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS STOLEN AND

SELFPROVED, WOW WHAT A POOR LIE AT THAT.

THANK YOU JOHN KERRY FOR SHOWING US 'HOW NOT TO GO'
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the Swiftvets and POW stories are THE ones that should have buried Kerry for good. They would have if the MSM gave half as much positive attention to them as they gave to Bush's TANG service.

I find it hard to believe that there is another story out there that would trump the swiftee pow story such that the MSM would give it more legs.

Geez, based on what the Swiftees and the POW's have said, Kerry should be in jail now...not be a candidate for president.

Still, I believe Bush will win in a landslide anyway. After we bury Kerry we need to bury the MSM and get some real journalists out there who put integrity and fairness above all else.

Zell Miller
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kinda hoping that a politically devastating old reel of super 8 film from Kerry's antiwar years would be found kicking around in the back of some concerned citizens closet and end up on...umm...Fox News perhaps?!

I can dream can't I?
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:

I find it hard to believe that there is another story out there that would trump the swiftee pow story such that the MSM would give it more legs.
IMHO, the real story is the first trip to Paris.

As I understand it, Kerry went to Paris and THEN joined the VVAW and started spouting the war crimes and illegal stuff. Why was it so important to say the war was illegal? Why not just say that the North Vietnam government was committed to taking over the South and that there was really nothing the US could do it prevent that once the US pulled out our troops? Because the American people wouldn't have bought that.

The communists had to convince the American people that the war was illegal so that we would not support the South Vietnamese government when they North made the final attack. Most Americans think we lost the war; the South Vietnamese lost the war, mainly because the US failed to live up to our treaty obligations to the South. It remains for history to tell if the communists planted Kerry into the VVAW to get that idea across to the American public or if he just did it on this own.

You also have to remember that most of the left in this country really never considered the communists countries as real threats but rather just another form of government that delivered fair health care to their citizens. That is also why they are not upset about Kerry meeting with the enemy in Paris.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cult is already brainwashed. The self-loathing, chip on their shoulder, blame America crowd cannot be de-programmed. We can only hope and pray that sensible, moral, patriotic citizens will make sure to go vote! This wonderful deed by these brave veterans as well as the contributions by the supporters here have most likely had more impact than we realize. Continue spreading the word and keep the faith!
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Is there anything left to come out? Reply with quote

swctexas wrote:
With a week now to go before the election, I wonder if anyone has hard-core proof that anything is going to come out about Kerry beyond what we already know.
SWC

As long as NavyChief lives and breathes and posts the answer to that question will always be--- Yes!!

Need some wood?

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
NAVY VET91
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: What i'd like to see before Nov 2nd Reply with quote

I'm suprised no one has pictures or video of the monument to Kerry/Fonda in the Saigon oops i mean Ho chi minh city war museum. Pictures of this would make a nice commercial.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: