SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

there's still time to do this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: there's still time to do this Reply with quote

We know that the military supports the President and rejects Kerry by an overwhelming margin. But have MSM-only citizens heard that? I suggest that the talented writers here send an e-mail to an editor or two asking our fellow citizens if they believe they support the military, and, if so, how can they consider not giving the military what they say they need in time of war? The Military Times poll showed the widest divergence, but the CNN and Annenberg polls from Oct. 15 also showed a huge majority favoring Bush.
Everyone can write from their own perspective as a veteran, enlisted, or wife/mother of an enlisted person. Just make the point that 70-80% of our troops will be let down if Kerry is elected. They are doing the fighting for our sakes, and they should know who inspires their confidence, Bush or Kerry. It would definitely not be supporting them to give them Kerry as CinC. How much damage can we afford to do to their morale?
If you can write, send it to your hometown paper, a local journal, an on-line paper and a national newspaper--maybe some of them will get printed.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea. I will send one to my local papes. The guy that owns the small local paper here is a leftist puke. We see each other at football games and the small cafe where I go when I need a breakfast taco fix. We always get into it, with lots of support from the bleacher crowd. (90 per cent for me, of course. I mean, this is Texas.)

Everyone always asks him when he is going to publish one of the 7 thousand letters I have sent him. I have taken lately to writting letters to him in red crayon. GAWD! He is such a moron! He should be working for the NYT, he is that stoopid.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KM-The local PD told you know who not to write him any traffic tickets.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOohh reallllyy.....Well, guess who else is in there during my morning breakfast taco fix? Yes, the CoP...oh well well well! Wouldn't my little crowd love to hear about that, since some of us have, or had, teenagers that were harassed outta their minds by the local constabalary...

Twisted Evil

The plot thinkens...

Developing....
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have to move to Texas. You guys seem to have fun inspite of it all. If Florida doesn't deliver I may have to move for real. Or if Castro bites the big one. Hummm...
Kerry pres....Bill UN....Hillary Supreme Court. OMG!!!! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to find our fun wherever we can these days.

I hear there is an abandoned town for sale in British Columbia, Canada. Going for a cool $7,000,000. Caretakers included. Does get mighty cold up there from what I hear and since I moved to Central Texas 30 years ago Shocked my blood has gotten a bit thin.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW: dmack is in Florida, and she has fun. FUN is an attitude, you can have fun anywhere. You just have to be bold and all up in their fezes and like that. Just don't take no pucking sheet. Other people are just going to a football game; I am going to a football game and a bleacher brawl. Other people are stopping in for a breakfast taco; I am stopping in for a breakfast taco with a side order of acid indigestion for the local leftist pukes.

Trouble...it's what's for dinner. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: