SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's discharge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Kerry's discharge Reply with quote

I firmly believe that Kerry received a less than "Honorable Discharge" from the Navy and that is the reason that he will not open his military:?: records. Why did Jimmy Carter award him An "HD" after the fact and restore his medals?
ocleverone
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: The Board of Officers convened for Kerry's discharge Reply with quote

Hi! It is my first post here. I appreciate and support all the Swift Boat work to get the truth out there. I am grateful and humble for all of your service to America.

My question is...since Kerry won't sign a 180, the mystery surrounding his discharge is ongoing. If there is no signature, no information would be released.

There was a Board of Officers convened about this issue. Has anyone talked to any of those officers? They are not under an obligation to discuss their findings during the process are they?

Forgive my ignorance if this is a silly question.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Board of Officers convened for Kerry's discharge Reply with quote

ocleverone wrote:
Hi! It is my first post here. I appreciate and support all the Swift Boat work to get the truth out there. I am grateful and humble for all of your service to America.

My question is...since Kerry won't sign a 180, the mystery surrounding his discharge is ongoing. If there is no signature, no information would be released.

There was a Board of Officers convened about this issue. Has anyone talked to any of those officers? They are not under an obligation to discuss their findings during the process are they?

Forgive my ignorance if this is a silly question.

Good question about the Board of Officers...might have been covered already. You might want to send a private message to NavyChief - he's got the scoops on the major research that's been done already.

As for the 180...that's what we'd ALL like to know....
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14707&highlight=
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ford gave the discharge upgrade not Carter see the existing thread
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14707
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: