SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry claimed USA "murdered" (not killed) 200,000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You Bic?
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Kerry claimed USA "murdered" (not killed) 200,000 Reply with quote

I just found your site so I am a FNG so bare with me.

I think one of the most overlooked quotes of Kerry in his testimony before Congress in 1971 was his blood libel that the [armed forces] of the USA "murdered" 200,000 Vietnamese every year.

It is on page 190 of this document, third paragraph from the bottom.

http://www.cwes01.com/13790/23910/ktpp179-210.pdf

"Testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971, Kerry was asked how a U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam would effect the South Vietnamese army and people. "[Y]es, there will be some recrimination," said Kerry, "but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America." (See page 190 of the attached transcript of his entire testimony)." From Human Events Newspaper at this link.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=3010

This is an astounding slander of the Vietnam Vet ! Yet it is a slander that has been completely ignored by the media despite the documentation of these transcripts of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

This is significant because Kerry apologists allways excuse Kerry for quoting testimony from the Winter Soldier Hearings, by saying that Kerry was merely quoting what others had said.

Here is Kerry in his own words slimeing the Vietnam Vet by calling him a murderer! Evil or Very Mad

Keep up the good work yall!!!!!!!!

Vietnam mai mai!

RVN 68 69, Cat Lai, Na Be, Saigon, and other exotic AOs.

Last edited by You Bic? on Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Bic! Good Post!

Friggin War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: