SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Your Vote Reply with quote

I am a retired Master Sergeant (USAF). I served from 1964 to 1984, almost the entire time of the Veitnam War. Like our great President, I did not serve in Vietnam. According to the democrats way of thinking, I did not truly serve my country. George Bush served his country as much as any veteran did.

Also, you will hear the Democrats say that if you served in the guard, you really did not serve. They are forgetting that a large amount of the casualties in vietnam and other conflict were reservists. Also they are ignoring the great service being performed in Iraq by our reserves.

I have read and listened to the folks who served with John "Hanoiboy" Kerry and noticed that only two support his bid for the predidency.

I would love to see the Swiftboats Vets against Kerry be given one complete night at the Republican Convention.

Any veteran who ignores Kerry's betrayal of us before congress in 1971 and later by his voting record as a senator is cheapening his own service.

I am ashamed that Kerry ever wore the uniform of our beloved military.

Last edited by republicanveteran on Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Kerry is SCUM Reply with quote

Thank you for your dedication and work in this election year.
As a former Navy man, I'm appalled by John Kerry's actions in Viet Nam and his anti-war activities afterwards.
To me, his opportunistic agenda is treason. Every Vet that served this great country of ours, should hear the call. Those that served in Viet Nam should remember the names he called them, baby killers, et. He stated that he saw these crimes being committed, doesn't that make him an accessory and punishable under the UCMJ.
Not to mention conduct un-becoming an officer.
John Kerry's stance on the E.U. and U.N. should make every American scream. I can only imagine our service men and women being dragged into the world court, there goes both the Constitution and UCMJ right out the window. Not to mention the oath of office- To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I can't see why ANY vet would vote for this guy.

Steve Christensen

Steve Christensen
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree with the sentiments of the posts within this topic, I must strongly disagree with the topic title.

What Kerry did in 71/72 was a betrayal. Voting for him now is not a betrayal, simply poor judgement in my opinion.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoophyDog wrote:
While I agree with the sentiments of the posts within this topic, I must strongly disagree with the topic title.

What Kerry did in 71/72 was a betrayal. Voting for him now is not a betrayal, simply poor judgement in my opinion.

Admin note:

Goophy...good observation, and IMO, a correct one.

With all due respect to RV, I will edit the title.

Admin
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Goophy and administrator. Perhaps my title was a little strong. I must remember that we are gentleman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: