SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RESUME OF JOHN F. KERRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevek
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: RESUME OF JOHN F. KERRY Reply with quote

RESIDENCE:

7 mansions, including one in Washington DC, worth multimillions

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:

I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

Military:

I used three minor (self-inflicted) band-aid injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam. I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda's effort in anti-American activities, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? Those veterans who know me cannot be used as a reference.

My book "Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier" shows how I truly feel about the military and the waste of money it is.

College:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A I do know how to steer a small boat, but do not have a pilot's license to fly military/civilian aircraft like George Bush.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for US Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS A US SENATOR:

I have "missed" over 80% of the votes as a Senator. I have been busy running around the country and other personal activities.

I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it.

I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. NIMBY.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

None. Also none from Veterans

PERSONAL

I ride a Serotta Bike; I am fascinated with motorcycles and have owned a British Truimph, an Italian Ducati, and a German BMW. I only decided to purchase an American Harley-Davidson when it became clear to me that I was going to run for president.

My Gulfstream V Jet I call "The Flying Squirrel"

I call my $ 850,000 42 foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scaramouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and you had better listen to it as it reflects our real culture. I strongly believe that the heart and soul of America is Hollywood.

I own several SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems. I am against drilling for oil in the USA so that we can be dependent upon expensive foreign oil.
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and I've managed to convince a bit less than 50% of the electorate, with lies, generalizations, flip-flops, and mud-slinging that I'm a common man, well-suited to be POTUS.
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fine resume.

In the spirit of humor, please read the article below.

-Sergei
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: RESUME OF JOHN F. KERRY Reply with quote

stevek wrote:
RESIDENCE:

7 mansions, including one in Washington DC, worth multimillions

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:

I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

Military:

I used three minor (self-inflicted) band-aid injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam. I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda's effort in anti-American activities, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? Those veterans who know me cannot be used as a reference.

My book "Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier" shows how I truly feel about the military and the waste of money it is.

College:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A I do know how to steer a small boat, but do not have a pilot's license to fly military/civilian aircraft like George Bush.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for US Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS A US SENATOR:

I have "missed" over 80% of the votes as a Senator. I have been busy running around the country and other personal activities.

I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it.

I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. NIMBY.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

None. Also none from Veterans

PERSONAL

I ride a Serotta Bike; I am fascinated with motorcycles and have owned a British Truimph, an Italian Ducati, and a German BMW. I only decided to purchase an American Harley-Davidson when it became clear to me that I was going to run for president.

My Gulfstream V Jet I call "The Flying Squirrel"

I call my $ 850,000 42 foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scaramouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and you had better listen to it as it reflects our real culture. I strongly believe that the heart and soul of America is Hollywood.

I own several SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems. I am against drilling for oil in the USA so that we can be dependent upon expensive foreign oil.

Hahaha, makes me tilt over laughing.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Need some wood?!?!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever notice whenever theres a sports ball involved his eyes are closed? What a wennie! Wink
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boy needs another round of botox...he bagging up..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: