SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSM would see "Bush taking advantage of a cripple"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: MSM would see "Bush taking advantage of a cripple" Reply with quote

I received this forwarded e-mail from a friend who is between USAFRes tours, who got it somehwere along the chain from Captain Dodge.
I found it inspiring, and since the good Captain encouraged distribuion. Here 'tis. The rest is the original e-mail as received.
>>>

Our President!!

Won't see this on CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC....forward to all you know and ask them to forward it on......

Above is a picture of Mike McNaughton of Denham Springs, LA. He stepped on a land mine in Afghanistan Christmas 2002. President Bush came to visit the wounded in the hospital. He told Mike that when he could run a mile that they would go on a run together. True to his word, he called Mike every month or so to see how he was doing. Well, last week they went on the run, 1 mile with the president. Not something you'll see in the news, but seeing the president taking the time to say thank you to the wounded and to give hope to one of my best friends was one of the greatest/best things I have seen in my life. It almost sounds like a corny email chain letter, but God bless him.

Justin

CPT Justin P.. Dodge, MD

Flight Surgeon, 1-2 AVN RGT

Medical Corps, U.S. Army

You may want to pass this to everyone you know.

The media is pulling every dirty trick in the book to undermine our president's popularity in the polls.

Let's join together and be all the media our president needs to get the truth out to the public about who he really is! Blessings to all.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They showed this during the RNC convention. It was very inspiring. It was in the film leading up to introducing W.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Justin, You gave me my feel good attitude boost, I really needed it, I will pass that on! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: