SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caroline Kenndy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Caroline Kenndy Reply with quote

From Drudge:

CAROLINE KENNEDY TO BUSH: STOP INVOKING MY FATHER
Wed Oct 27 2004 15:19:01 ET

WASHINGTON, DC *In response to George W. Bush's invocation of prominent Democrats including President John F. Kennedy, Kennedy's daughter Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg issued this statement. "It's hard for me to listen to President Bush invoking my father's memory to attack John Kerry. Senator Kerry has demonstrated his courage and commitment to a stronger America throughout his entire career. President Kennedy inspired and united the country and so will John Kerry. President Bush is doing just the opposite. All of us who revere the strength and resolve of President Kennedy will be supporting John Kerry on Election Day."

Developing...

Referencing this pap is bad enough. 'Developing' a story about it while ignoring all the skeletons falling from Kerry's closet indicates Drudge has gone to the darkside.

As to Caroline? She's not old enough to remember and has no exclusive rights to his political legacy. Kennedy's optimism stands in stark contrast to Kerry's unending negativism. While effecting the style of and posturing as Jack Kerry completely ignores or twists the substance (Kennedy did not consult DeGaulle; he informed him.). Kennedy's grim Cold Warrior stance finds its opposite in the spokesman for VVAW. George W has every right to juxtapose Kennedy's "Pay any Price. Bear any Burden" with Kerry's "The sky is falling. Cut and run."

Caroline, shouldn't you be playing under a desk somewhere?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL about Caroline playing under the desk. WOOF! This party is getting rough.

KIMMYMAC TO KERRY: STOP INVOKING RONALD REAGAN'S NAME IN VAIN, you cigar store wooden Indian.

KIMMYMAC TO CAROLINE: GET OVER YOURSELF, you silly little dork-ette.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline Kennedy carries no weight or credibility. Her daddy although he said and did some things right was just another Billy in the White House. Infact he was worse than Billy. She needs to shut up and go back to her little Camelot and hopefully she will take her Uncle Teddy with her.

Just more of the old dem rhetoric......meaningless. Besides where does she get off thinking that her father was just a President to her family only and only to dems?

JFK was our President....she needs to check her history facts. Grow up Caroline, you are not that cute little girl anymore. You are a grown woman and sadly extremely biased and immature.

If her mother was alive she would tell her to Shut UP! Jackie ad least had some class.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was fuming when I read this on Drudge. What a snippy b...rat she is! I agree with all the posts and can't add anything more except that I would like to write a letter to Mrs. Schlossberg and inform her that her father, by virtue of being President of the United States, does not belong exclusively to her or to the Kennedy family. He belongs to the ages; he belongs to all of us. And the positions he took as president are a darned sight closer to those of President George W. Bush than they are to either of the two current Fraud senators from Massachusetts.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's like drudge is turning into the national inquirer or some thing. somebody give baby caroline a bottle, she's whining
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not defending Kerry, but Caroline Kennedey can and does have the right to decide how her Fathers name should be used. I do not agree with her in this matter. I think JFngKerry is a long ways away on the Political Spectrum from her father. I honestly see President Bush being a far better comparisson than him. However....(on goes the "Mod Hat")

Drudge can become the "National Inquirer", SVPT will not. Locking this topic, it is turning into a bashing thread, and we do not need that here.
Keep focused people, the Election is a few days away.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: