SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is up the sleeve of CBS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: What is up the sleeve of CBS? Reply with quote

KERRY SPOT wrote:
But Republicans do have a worry. The Republican rumor mill is abuzz that CBS News plans another "October Surprise" attack on Bush this Sunday. And as the New York Times/CBS stolen weapons bombshell proves, these two media organizations will try anything to get their man Kerry in. . . .

Any Clues?
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story i heard they are running is another kerry talking point. blah blahblah troops didnt get armor becuase the rich got a tax break blah blah blah. Luckily CBS gets less ratings than Simpson re-runs and at least the simpsons is intentionally funny.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I heard it is too. Trouble with that is, the people who really care about humvee and body armor are the military families, and they're not going to be voting for Kerry even if Bush sold the armor on E-bay and gave the money to Haliburton.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The have tried these kind of attacks all year and they haven't worked. It's not going to work now, and CBS has NO credibility whatsoever.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: What is up the sleeve of CBS? Reply with quote

CBS has no credibility after Rather, in fact the FCC should be taking action to remove their license to broadcast. The public should file complaints about CBS to have the license revoked. Years ago in my area the public complained that the TV channel did not meet the community I recall the specifics were there was no local news coverage, bottom line the station LOST the license.. I expect there are more case examples that a conservative minded organization can use to wrestle control from CBS.... and next ABC and then NBC..none of these mainstream media outlets should be allowed to continue after this election...

The only public figure that has gone after CBS is Doug Forrester from NJ, he is a former Senate candidate that lost to Frank Lautenberg a crabby and nasty old Democrat that should have stayed retired except for Torrecelli bowing out when he knew he would never be reelected. Torrecelli just stole his campaign contributions and lives a life of leisure in NJ while suicking in Democratic Party handouts - lucrative legal services WITHOUT competitive bidding...

JK

JK
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never underestimate the enemy.
They can pull almost anything from now until the 2nd and if it's done with enough surprise and is unexpected enough it will take too long to debunk. The explosives bunker was a good example. It took 3 days to debunk even though it was false. If that had hit Sunday or Monday instead of this past week, it would have taken until innaugeration day to wipe the smile off Kerry's pukey face.

I don't know what the Liberals are up to, but expect anything and be ready to react fast.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can a candidate get this far and not have to run on his record is beyond me..
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
How can a candidate get this far and not have to run on his record is beyond me..

How a candidate can get this far and not have to open his records is beyond me. Sign the 180.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: