SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call Sen. Warner. NVA, VC, VVAW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Call Sen. Warner. NVA, VC, VVAW Reply with quote

Posted this on another topic but I hope this gets it more exposure. I quoted two other members because I believe that they are correct. Now we need to go to the Senator who will be able to get headlines if he mentions the connection between VVAW and NVA and VC must be investigated.

Quote:
mangdawg

hanna wrote:
This may be my sometimes overactive conspiratorial mind, but....is it possible that the Kerry camp hatched this whole missing explosives thing in order to keep this story about Kerry's working for/with the enemy quiet??

I agree with mandaw
there's no other explanation for such a shaky story put out in such haste..the timing says it all.
they knew the media would muddle and roil the waters so the Hanoi story stays on page 10.

besides- the conveniet timing suggests they have a mole that tipped about this story ready to break. they were prepared for such an incidence.

it's called " fire suppression"

I agree with mandawg and Hanna. Too much of a coincidence. The explosive story is a diversion. It's time to get Senator Warner on this. It may take a lot since he initially said that Kerry's service in the war was honorable. I do not think he is a Swift supporter. Now we need to politely let Senator Warner, former Navy enlisted in WWII, former Marine Lt. in Korean war, and former SECNAV know that we cannot let our spouse or children serve under someone like Kerry. Strongly recommend to Senator Warner that he announce his committee will look into this.

Senator Warner was recently reappointed to the Select Committee on Intelligence. In addition, the Senator has always acknowledged his gratefulness for the opportunity to serve with, and work on behalf of, the men and women of the armed forces. Accordingly, he is especially pleased to serve as the current Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, a committee on which he has served throughout his Senate career.

Mail at 225 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510 or call 202-224-2023. FAX (202) 224-6295

Midlothian District Office

Address:
5309 Commonwealth Centre Parkway
Midlothian, Virginia 23112

Telephone:
(804) 739-0247
(804) 739-3478 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.

Roanoke District Office

Address:
1003 First Union Bank Building
213 South Jefferson Street
Roanoke, Virginia 24011

Telephone:
(540) 857-2676
(540) 857-2800 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday
Abingdon District Office

Address:
235 Federal Building
180 West Main Street
P.O. Box 887
Abingdon, Virginia 24210

Telephone:
(276) 628-8158
(276) 628-1036 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday

Norfolk District Office

Address:
4900 World Trade Center
Norfolk, Virginia 23510

Telephone:
(757) 441-3079
(757) 441-6250 FAX

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday

E-mail is http://warner.senate.gov/contact/contactme.cfm
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this smacks of media collusion. The "Rathergate" memos were sprung pre-maturely to counter the Swift vet analysis of Kerry's Vietnam actions. They were WANTING to hold that for October, but they had to spring it to quash the investigation of Kerry's military records and actions in Vietnam.

This was the same thing. The admittedly in the tank media WANTED to hold this story until the night before election eve, so they'd have a full day of media headlines without the threat of real-time bloggers getting the TRUTH out.

Do NOT discount the media having one more last-gasp "October Surprise" up their sleeves. This is NOT a game, even if it appears to have gaming elements to it.

Our country's future is at stake. The price we pay is eternal vigilance. Even in the wee hours of the morning. Now, more than ever.

Set the maneuvering watch. Clear the baffles. Steady as she goes, and all that other nautical stuff.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: