SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry says he hunts deer with a shotgun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Kerry says he hunts deer with a shotgun Reply with quote

Kerry was asked what kind of hunting he preferred and he said 'I'd have to say deer,' said the senator. 'I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach ... That's hunting.'

I am trying to visualize hunting deer crawling on my stomach with a shotgun here. So far all I am visualizing is deer laughing their asses off at me.

DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to assume as a former hawk and present pacifist, he intends to give the deer every available opportunity to surrender. Surely the sounds of a man crawling on his belly through the woods is enough for any intelligent buck to cease his "run and flee" tactics and throw up his hooves in surrender.
And if that wayward mammal lacks the sense to give up his life-long freedom, then it's a big KABOOM from "ole Smokey" and Mr. Kerry will drop him like a sack of potatoes from 200 yards with a slug to the back. Sporting!

"The horror, the horror....."
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my position on Mr. Kerry has been made pretty clear so please allow me to digress just a tad.

East Coasters, at least in Mass, have to hunt with a shotgun. Seems they were killing each other too much otherwise.

Personally, I couldn't see hunting out there with such a big round making a very big hole. What a waste.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: