SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Slanderer-in-Chief (new commercial)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: John Kerry Slanderer-in-Chief (new commercial) Reply with quote

John Kerry slandered American troups in 1971 when he came back from Vietnam and accused them all of being baby killers and murderers. Now he continues to slander our president and our troops in Iraq today by accusing them of dereliction of duty by not guarding a stockpile of 370 tons of high explosives. John Kerry lied in 1971 and he is lying now for his own personal political gain just as he did 35 years ago. John Kerry cannot be trusted to lead our military. America need a Commander-in-Chief, not a Slanderer-in Chief.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message

Last edited by Jarhead on Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Amen Reply with quote

Kerry is UNFIT- PERIOD. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The ammo lies, are just another spin. The MSM [bias'd as all hell] want their boy elected.

They will fail. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Steve Christensen
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree 100%. The perfect theme to attack Benedict Arnold Kerry on.

If the Swiftboat ads take the start from their best ad SELL OUT - and combine it with some of Kerry's recent trashings of Bush and the military, everyone would have to see the continued anti-military connection.

The Vietnam Kerry that rushed off to falsely accuse all US soldiers of "cutting off heads, ears, etc" for political gain, is the same Kerry that accuses them now of "supposed incompetence."

As long as the 2004 Kerry quotes didn't make Bush look bad, then Kerry has to be seen as a career-lying opportunistic Benedict Arnold that can never be trusted.
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Amen Reply with quote

stevec wrote:
Kerry is UNFIT- PERIOD. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The ammo lies, are just another spin. The MSM [bias'd as all hell] want their boy elected.

They will fail. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

It's a strange spin, though. It COULD be, possibly, that FR, this site, the 'bloggers', talk radio, conservative sites, certain Indy sites, caught this one. Frontpage and a couple of others were on this. FR has some first person accounts of those onsite with the first Allied forces into the complex. Etc. But it looks orchestrated. And it doesn't look like an 'October surprize' from Kerry. It looks like a sting. It looks like Kerry fell for something. He is now surrounded by Clinton advisors, after all.
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My whole point is and everybody would probably agree is that it's time to take the gloves off and come out swinging. I think we have been far too nice to this traitorous turd. There are only a few days left in this election and from the looks of it, he may very well come through this with most people NOT knowing how this creep sold out the troops and turned on his own country for his own political gain. It's now or never.

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't stop with 1971. Didn't he just call the 3rd Infantry Division
AND the 101st Airbourne Division "incompetent" for failing to guard
a stash of explosives that weren't there in the first place? Not a good
move a week from an election.

Evil or Very Mad

(Oh, does anyone want to buy 380 tons of explosive? I got it at a
gunshow last week.)

Very Happy
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipe wrote:
Hey, don't stop with 1971. Didn't he just call the 3rd Infantry Division
AND the 101st Airbourne Division "incompetent" for failing to guard
a stash of explosives that weren't there in the first place? Not a good
move a week from an election.

Evil or Very Mad

Yes, he did.
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Republican party had ANY balls at all, they would make this their central theme of their anti-Kerry advertizements from now until election day. The Swifties have been doing this for months and so far are the only ones with a pair big enough to sound off about Kerry on his anti-American past. The Republican party has alot deeper pockets, but the question is, do they have the balls to do it? The perfect October surprise would be to release the newly translated documents that show Kerry and the VVAW thugs were bought and paid for by the Communists in Hanoi. Time to stand by people!

Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead wrote:
There are only a few days left in this election and from the looks of it, he may very well come through this with most people NOT knowing how this creep sold out the troops and turned on his own country for his own political gain. It's now or never.

I agree. Thanks to the bumper stickers ASPB produced, I recently came into discussion with two neighbors I hardly ever see. They are both undecided (at this late date). Neither of them had any idea what Kerry had done to the military after the Vietnam war!! One guy is a little older than I am, and the other about 15 years younger. I was able to give a copy of Stolen Honor to the younger one, but he still hasn't watched it. (I have hopes for him though.) The older one wanted neither SH nor UFC. I gave him copies of a couple of the really great articles that have been posted here. He honked and waved as he drove by this p.m., so I know he isn't po'd at me; maybe I persuaded him. I'll have to find a chance to follow-up. However, I think these guys are pretty typical of a lot of voters who haven't been following what's going on at all. We need to keep working!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: