SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorists Reporting that THEY have the weapons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Terrorists Reporting that THEY have the weapons Reply with quote

Just in on Fox, terrorists are reporting (unconfirmed) that they 'coordinated' from US intelligence and they are in posession of the weapons?

Kimberly
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bizzare that story using the "word" of the beheaders would be repeated and the WA Times story of the Russians moving the material to Syria would be buried. The source being an under secretary of the defense department.

Kind of like how ABC went to Vietnam to talk to ex viet cong to get the "facts" about Kerry's silver star.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly,

Now, everybody has forgotten this...but there was an attempt in Jordon..for a terroists strike. Anybody remember? A car laden with 20 tons of explosive (the most powerful kind as I remember) and chemicals.

It got completely overshadowed by the AbuGharib story. They caught them before they could set the plot off. It was said at the time they thought they came from ....guess where? Syria.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136889,00.html

And another interesting story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136572,00.html

It could be some of the same stuff, but at the same time, as the report says, the whole dang country was one big ammo dump. (Remember those buried MIG's?) Can you imagine trying to dug up Texas to find everything? -- I wonder how long this stuff was buried in this guy's orchard?
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John Kerry for giving the terriost another ploy to use. He doesn't care who he hurts just so he is elected. He is so sick
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim_nyc wrote:
Bizzare that story using the "word" of the beheaders would be repeated and the WA Times story of the Russians moving the material to Syria would be buried. The source being an under secretary of the defense department.

Kind of like how ABC went to Vietnam to talk to ex viet cong to get the "facts" about Kerry's silver star.

Agreed - and keep in mind duplicity has been the norm in Iraq for decades...
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcornutt wrote:
kimberly,

Now, everybody has forgotten this...but there was an attempt in Jordon..for a terroists strike. Anybody remember? A car laden with 20 tons of explosive (the most powerful kind as I remember) and chemicals.

It got completely overshadowed by the AbuGharib story. They caught them before they could set the plot off. It was said at the time they thought they came from ....guess where? Syria.

Yeah, I do remember. But the 'damning' part of the story is that they somehow coordinated the 'theft' or 'posession' with US intelligence. I don't understand what that means.

Kimberly
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The terrorists would have used them already! They are doing what they do best - terrorizing. They are using our media against us - I posted a story on that yesterday.
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
The terrorists would have used them already! They are doing what they do best - terrorizing. They are using our media against us - I posted a story on that yesterday.

Kerry is directly responsible for their ability to play this story to their terroristic advantage. Hope the average voter can see that.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Please reserve the main forum for topics directly related to Swiftvet/POWs issues.

Thanks
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are they tying the terrorists stealing the weapons to the new terror threat yet? Get ready for that one.

sorry I posted this in another thread too Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: