SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rode his bike into East Berlin??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Rode his bike into East Berlin?? Reply with quote

Kerry says he rode his bike into East Berlin. How did he do that? I spent two tours in Germany. If memory serves, there was a WALL. At all checkpoints, one had to go through at least three levels of gaurds, filling out a mountain of paperwork. Somehow I doubt this claim.

http://proudrepublican.blogspot.com/
REPUBLICANPUNDIT
kend414
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry was allowed to ride his bike through security checkpoints because the commies recognized him as a fellow comrade of the pinko party,even at that young age. Perhaps Mr. Opportunistic , after hearing his own words, not satisfied with his flip,wishes to immediately proceed to flop . Rolling Eyes

Last edited by kend414 on Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
kend414
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, what a waste of time. All Ronald Reagan had to do was ask Mr. Kerry for his "shortcut" into East Berlin. Never mind all that Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall. Isn't that calling the lost members of German families, of both sides , idiots having been killed trying to get over "the wall?'
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to clarify my origonal post. According to the web page I am citing below, he was 12 years old. That would have bee 1956 or 1957. The wall was not built until 1961.

However, It still sounds like a whopper, because he would not have seen the true face of communism until after the wall was built. That is when the true repression began.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/Politics/Who_Is_John_Kerry_031217-1.html
ABCNEWS.com : Who Is John Kerry?

Last edited by republicanveteran on Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kend414 wrote:
wow, what a waste of time. All Ronald Reagan had to do was ask Mr. Kerry for his "shortcut" into East Berlin. Never mind all that Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall

LOL! Ohmigosh - I laughed til I had tears in my eyes! At least I wasn't slurping coffee, or I'd have had a real "splorf!" moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: