SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dems still trying for VA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Dems still trying for VA. Reply with quote

The state Democrats are still trying to get Virginia to become a blue state. They convinced the DNC to contribute 50k and another fund-raiser brought in over 100k. If anyone in Northern Virginia wants to help I am planning on passing out flyers this Sat. and maybe Sunday. We could meet at a Metro stop and coordinate our plan of attack. I could pay to print 1000 of the Kerry lied flyers and 1,000 of my own. If interested please PM me ASAP.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they're running John edwards ads in North Carolina also. Let's contact Georgebush.com and let em know.
SBVTSupporter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Northern Virginia which is the most liberal part of the state. I have noticed there are many more Bush signs/bumper stickers than ones for Kerry. I have a hard time believing Kerry has much of a chance here. Virginia also has a strong military population that is overwhelmingly for Bush. I don't think the vote will even be close in this state.
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
SBVTSupporter said

I live in Northern Virginia which is the most liberal part of the state. I have noticed there are many more Bush signs/bumper stickers than ones for Kerry. I have a hard time believing Kerry has much of a chance here. Virginia also has a strong military population that is overwhelmingly for Bush. I don't think the vote will even be close in this state.
I agree NVA (no pun intended) is the most liberal part of the state but do we take a chance or do we ensure victory? The Dem's are going after the rural vote. We both know that is Bush's base in VA. I am starting to hear radio ads about if your vote is challenged call xxx-xxx.
Fantasy Dream Dancer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I live in SE VA and I have not seen nearly as many Kerry signs/stickers as I have seen supporting President Bush. The military population here doesn't seem to be supportive of Kerry at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: