SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I just watched the "Stolen Honor" video online.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mae_be
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: I just watched the "Stolen Honor" video online. Reply with quote

First, I would like to thank all of you for your service to this country in the Vietnam War. I have relatives and friends who also did tours in Vietnam and have always been outraged by the atmosphere created in this country by John Kerry, Jane Fonda and others like them. My husband and I watched "Stolen Honor" via your website with tears of sorrow, tears revisited for us during that time in our history. I also want to thank you for exposing them for what they did to undermine the efforts of this country in Vietnam. I am sorry that I have just stumbled onto your site at such a late time in the election. I have viewed your "Stolen Honor" video and have contributed to your cause and am looking forward to receiving this on DVD. I only have four days until the election, but you can be certain that I will try to get as many people to view your website and videos before November 2nd. Thank you for your efforts. We Americans greatly appreciate all you have been doing and will continue to do. I, for one, hope to help educate people through your efforts. Good luck and God bless you all! Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, Mae_be
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: