SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minimum swing states necessary for Bush to win

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Minimum swing states necessary for Bush to win Reply with quote

Assumed current electoral total of 232 (from Real Clear Politics), and 8 swing states - FL, PA, OH, MI, MN, WI, IA, HI.

Bush needs at least one of these minimum scanario's:

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: OHIO we are in Danger There War is needed Reply with quote

We are in trouble in OHIO. Quickly do you know people there. Get it out to all!!!!!! Bush is loosing Ohio and this an alert to move on quickly.Moore is soen in Flordia causing riots and popel to get hut in Miama
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great grid -- there are several situation where its 269 269 tie, in which case , GW wins because each "state" gets 1 vote.

My only fear in a 269 269 situation is George Sorors buying off 1 delegate.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: OHIO we are in Danger There War is needed Reply with quote

helpmycountry wrote:
We are in trouble in OHIO. Quickly do you know people there. Get it out to all!!!!!! Bush is loosing Ohio and this an alert to move on quickly.Moore is soen in Flordia causing riots and popel to get hut in Miama

THIS IS WHAT THE BUSH'S CAMP, I BELEIVE, MUST DO.
I talked to a pastor and he said that many people in the church he once visited complained about the outsourcing. They really believe the Democrat misleading accusation: that Bush is sending job overseas on behalf of the riches. They said they will vote for Kerry becuase of that. I think millions of people around the country believe this nonsense.

Sadly, Bush has never addressed this issue although Kerry repeatedly accused him of doing it during the debates. Bush in my view must hold a press conference on Monday if it is possible. Explain the costs and benefits of the outsource. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY EXPLANATION FROM THE WHITE HOUSE ABOUT THIS.

Polls show that the economy is still #2 or #1 most important issue for voters. And nothing is worse that losing a job and people believe that it happens because Bush is fighting for big corporations which send the job overseas.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with Ohio is it's been in the leaning-Bush category very recently. So, despite the current state of the polls, we know the potential for a turnaround is still there. Last night on Brit Hume's show, Bartlett said he "guarantee's Ohio for Bush". He's a Bush-spinner, so take that for what it's worth.

By the way, on the chart above, I purposefully left off 2 swing-states - NJ (15) and NH (4) - I think both will go to Fraud Kerry.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in the 4 scenerios where Bush could lose the big three (Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio) and still win the election. The fact that it is possible takes power away from the media. Otherwise as soon as the polls close they will call all 3 for Kerry and cause great confusion like they did 4 years ago.
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Bush losing Ohio. I'm around a lot of college kids and the ones I know are voting Bush if they vote at all. I'm in central Ohio and it's mostly Bush/Cheney signs I'd say 3/1. Now I know that you have the big cities; Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinatti, but I don't think every one is counting on the rural vote which seems to be mostly Bush. Plus, Cincinatti seems to be mostly republican, Columbus is half and half and well Cleveland, who knows. Just the same I would like to have a big lead so anybody who can help, would be greatly appreciated.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Plain-Dealer is coming out with a poll tomorrow showing Bush ahead in Ohio 48-45. No link yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: