SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contingency Plan, Post Nov. 3rd, If Any???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank B
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Contingency Plan, Post Nov. 3rd, If Any??? Reply with quote

God forbid John Kerry the White House, but on the chance he is elected POTUS and CIC, are we all planning to go back to our lives as if nothing happened and let the anti-Kerry movement just fade away? I fear too many of us will drift back to the life before we got involved in trying to deny Kerry the White House and go on "business as usual." I hope I am wrong, big time.

This anti-Kerry effort needs to continue and broaden whether or not he becomes President. No traitor should be allowed to walk away unpunished, no matter his status.

If, IF, he becomes President, protests need to begin immediately after Nov. 3rd and it wouldn't be too early to start planning to gather in D.C. to raise Hell at the inauguration.

I am NOT looking to get involved in any violent prostests but any and all thoughts and ideas need to be aired if our worst fear becomes reality.
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I with you Frank. I think, if the Dems manage to stel this election through the voter fraud and fraudulent media stories that have been perpetrated, we need to start planning a protest immediately. We should also begin the lobby to impeach Kerry! If the president prevails, we still have work to do. We need to try to reform the liberal media and get rid of the Ted Kennedy crowd!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the "Let us make a pact" thread

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: