SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

swiftys should contact dick morris for next book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: swiftys should contact dick morris for next book Reply with quote

wow this man is more on the money then any party spokesman ..
and he doesnt hold back .

Mission .... journey thru 2004 election

objection ..... to get this awful story out and ( dick knows how to do it ) his talking points are brillant !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is quite clever and has all his ducks in a row !!!!!

meaning he gets the media and he gets the game and always seems to get his point across ... My god he bashes clinton on daily basis and does it with such a glow .. .
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Breezy. For all Morris' vaunted insight he was unable to see this 'missing explosive' story for a classic Clintonesque damage control to clog the air waves and block the Hanoi Kerry story. How else to explain the failure of NYT/CBS to hold to their game plan and launch it Oct 31?
ondryland
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squidley,

I think you are exactly right!

The munitions story was planted to clog the news cycle so it would limit the anti sKerry stuff.

I think the bozo in the glasses and scarf from ABC was there to do the same thing. Really, why should it take forty five minutes to say " I want to kill you 8(?@**'s"

The news cycles are full with nothing else but campaign stuff, but it really clogs up when these other issues come to the forefront. Look how quickly the munitions issue was dropped the the guy in the scarf and glasses came calling.

I think Navy Chief and others have the right idea about a press conference in Washington on Sunday. At that time, Kerry's discharge, Vietnam Documents , Alston questions , Cambodia, Testimony can all be brought out at that time. It needs to be dramatic to get their attention and it certainly needs to be done before the Monday interview.

I think a simple cartoon would also be great to show how sKerry has built his political career upon a dung heap of lies.

I am too far away to be in Washington, but I will send a few affordable dollars to help make it happen.

ondryland

Thanks to all of you for all you have done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: