SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I'd like to see Bush do at the RNC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: What I'd like to see Bush do at the RNC Reply with quote

I have heard that the Republican Party has around 70M$ left in the bank. I'd like to see them take around 1M$ of that and purchase 250 round trip tickets to NYC, and hotel rooms for 250. and march Kerry's real band of Swift Boat Brothers out on stage. Let them just quietly stand there for a while, and have it sink in slowly to the media just who this large crowd of men are.

Kerry claimed that our soldiers MURDERED 200,000 people per year in Vietnam. His ENTIRE CHAIN OF COMMAND believes adamantly that he's UNFIT to commnd the US Military because of his traitorous attacks on the very men he fought with! I'm sure they could come up with a list of Kerry's statements that would hang the ba***rd. Then let the 250 Swifties mingle with the media.

Allowing him to be CIC would be the ultimate sick irony for our US Military, who are at this moment being asked to sacrifice so much.

Semper Fi,

MarineBrat
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you write, email and call the RNC and White House and suggest it? Can't hurt, and it just might work.

In fact, why don't all of us do the same thing?

Hey, let's start a movement!
Laughing

Friggin War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should say that War Dog...because I already e-mailed the RNC asking them to contact such sights as swiftvets and vets4bush to get an actual representation of the "real" vets, who actually support Bush! I would go if they asked me!!!!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a swift boat veteran, but I also sent the RNC a copy of the first post.
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Swift Vets Reply with quote

I'm sure you could find a way to get an appearance in prime time, identify yourselves as former 'brothers' of Kerrys and make a statement that you are not all for Kerry like Kerry and the media would like for people to believe. In fact, you should be given a prime time slot prior to a big speech of the night. And there are over 200 of you, rather than the 13 or so Kerry had on stage the other night.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: re rnc and vets Reply with quote

please l;et me know who to contact, about having the vets on stagethis would be the ultimate humilation for kerry, so come everyone maybe oneill and some of the guys could get through faster than we can and get the message to them to do this
min presley
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.georgeWbush.com is the official campaign site. Along the left-hand side there is a "Contact Us" link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: