SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOM Bias -- Perfect Example Colorado Senate Debate (live)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: MOM Bias -- Perfect Example Colorado Senate Debate (live) Reply with quote

Watch on C-SPAN2 Senate Debate, here were a couple of questions from "reporters"

1) The 911 widows have endorsed Senator Kerry and feel President Bush has failed our nation on security. How would you improve our nations security?

2) President Bush has abanded a even handed approach toward Israel and the Palistians, the first President in history giving 100% to Sharon, do you feel the country should return to a more balanced approach.

and so and so -- its live right now on C-Span2 utterly amazing.
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, well theres justa very few widows against Bush, and Bush said he is for a palestinian state but he won't negotiate with that terrorist Arafat.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhlewis wrote:
Wow, well theres justa very few widows against Bush, and Bush said he is for a palestinian state but he won't negotiate with that terrorist Arafat.

There are about 3 reporters -- every question every single question is a loaded question that presumes President Bush is wrong.

I feels sorry for Coors , he going to leave this debate and say, how shameful these guys were.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's alot more widows supporting the President who are pissed at the few who are for Kerry.

I may be wrong, and I'm to lazy to research it at the moment, but I think Bush is the first President to come out for a Palestinian state. I disagree with him on that one.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree --- the point of the post is how outragous some reporters are in posing questions that presume the truth to be the democratic line and then the republican candidate has to both answer the question and call fight against what he public perceives (the reporter) as a neutral person.

Its hard and Coors really was sandbaged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: