SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UNITE VIETNAM VETS - "NOW"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: UNITE VIETNAM VETS - "NOW" Reply with quote

This is a call to duty and a final mission for all of us that have lived under Kerry's dishonor to all of us who served in Vietnam.
We need to be heard in any way we can use to tell all you know & see. Get out your paint brush, get bumper stickers, t-shirts, billbords ect. Let everyone know what you think of Kerry and most important Vote for BUSH. We got to do it NOW!!!!!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a vehicle (Chevy S10 pickup) from a man who survived the U.S.S. Indianapolis in '45 yesterday.
(this is one interesting guy!)
The truck had a Bush-Cheny sticker on the tailgate.
Below that was a "I survived the Indianapolis" sticker.
He took the Indianapolis sticker off (I wasn't born quite yet ... Smile)
Bush Sticker remains.
Sink Kerry Swiftly 'campaign ribbon' sticker is now where the Indianapolis sticker was.
I paid the extra $25.00 for an "Honorably Discharged Veteran" license plate.

My theory is the combination speaks for itself.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: UNITE VIETNAM VETS - "NOW" Reply with quote

Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret. wrote:
This is a call to duty and a final mission for all of us that have lived under Kerry's dishonor to all of us who served in Vietnam.
We need to be heard in any way we can use to tell all you know & see. Get out your paint brush, get bumper stickers, t-shirts, billbords ect. Let everyone know what you think of Kerry and most important Vote for BUSH. We got to do it NOW!!!!!

Aye Aye
Garfield
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: UNITE VIETNAM VETS - "NOW" Reply with quote

Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret. wrote:

I've been trying to do my part. I, like many of you have memories of Kerry in 1971.

I'll never forget now, wanted to a long time ago, now we are fighting this war again.

USAF (Retired)
1964-1986
Vietnam Vet (36 Months)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: