SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wish to Express my Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dinki dau
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Wish to Express my Thanks Reply with quote

I'm praying that November 2nd will be the welcome home day we never got, but it was here back in August that I was welcomed back to the community of honorable Veterans. Since then I've been on alot of radio shows, a few TV shows and documentries, but I owe a great debt of thanks to all who welcomed me back home starting here.
The election won't be over thanks to the lawyers of the land, who will no doubt "...strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel." to quote The Bible, but the fight to get the truth out will go on long after this election. That's too bad, because kerry's deceit has never abated, and all he has to say is "I have a plan."
Those of you that I've personally met may I say it is an honor to be in such company, and I hope that our paths will cross again, and to those who have worked so hard to get the message of the truth about the Senator from Massachusetts, please know that your labors are not in vain.
Even if Bush gets re elected, the amount of information that has been brought out about Kerry will never go away from him. God be with you all.

dinki dau
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, we also owe you much thanks for coming forward and facing the ordeal you did.

Welcome home, brother.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,
It took an extraordinary amount of courage to "come back" and I am so glad that you feel you were welcomed!! This is an amazing Band of Brothers (and their wives, girlfriends etc!), and as someone else said to me, they feel like this is "family!"
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome home, Brother.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, again Welcome Home!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: