SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dick Morris: Osama Quotes Farenheit 9-11 in Tape
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Dick Morris: Osama Quotes Farenheit 9-11 in Tape Reply with quote

On John Gibson: Says he quotes it as though he saw it, even gave a example of something Bin Laden said that was seen in that film. Mentioned how the people on the left have been giving aid and comfort to the terrorists...
Neil Cavuto also made this connection on his show to Farenheit 9-11.

Also said how Bill Clinton is barely campaigning for Kerry. Went on tv last night with Hillary for an hour and only mentioned Kerry's name ONCE.

Last edited by Rdtf on Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
VAW11_Vet
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the point he made about how he sent a tape instead of a bomb, like he did in Spain in Australia, to influence the election. The reason...our homeland security is working and a tape is all that he can send.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Moore should be proud.
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard on MSNBC that bin-Laden also criticizes the Patriot Act!

Sounds more like an anti-Bush '527' ad than anything else...
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG (R) Livingston just brought up Kerry and taking an award from the N. Vietnamese! Said he saw the picture!! Then mentioned the Sandonistas!!!
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
OMG (R) Livingston just brought up Kerry and taking an award from the N. Vietnamese! Said he saw the picture!! Then mentioned the Sandonistas!!!

Was he talking about the picture of Kerry in the Vietnam Museum(sp?)
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!!!!!!

is he a Senator or a Congressman? Embarassed I'm not sure
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Dems and leftist should be so proud. They've given Osama all his talking points for this election.

I agree with Dick Morris on this. It's going to go against Kerry BADLY. Basically Osama told the American people to vote for Kerry or else.

Do you know what the reaction of the American people will be to that ultimatum?

Wanna guess Evil or Very Mad
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usama sounds like a Dem to me.
http://drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

"He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times. "

". Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you,"

"So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it th e Patriot Law to fight terrorism."

"when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation "
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:
Usama sounds like a Dem to me.
http://drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

"He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times. "

". Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you,"

"So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it th e Patriot Law to fight terrorism."

"when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation "

OMIGOSH - Did Lockhart sit down with him and go over the transcript for this tape???

This is OUTRAGEOUS. He's saying EXACTLY what he's heard the Dems saying to bash Bush. They really HAVE been giving AID and comfort to him.

I can't freaking believe this. He sounds like a Dem strategist.

They should hang their heads in SHAME. This really steams my clams let me tell ya. Evil or Very Mad
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about you all - but isn't that pure proof to bring Micheal Moore and all connected up on treason charges? He used his words...
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mort just said this too on Brit right now (little girl w/goat etc..)
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mikey bin Laden

Posted by Lee on 10/29 at 04:20 PM • E-mail this to a friend
From today’s Osama bin Laden tape:

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the country (Bush) would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone ... because he thought listening to a child discussing her goats was more important,” bin Laden said, referring to Bush’s visit to a school when the attack occurred.It’s good to see that Osama bin Laden is a Fahrenheit 9/11 fan. Just the latest terrorist to show that Mikey is cut from the same cloth as the rest of the America-hating world.

Update: And more:

We didn’t find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regims in our countries. Whish half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn’t forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.Now, tell me again what a true American patriot is, Moore-ons. Why is it that every fascist dictator and terrorist in the world seems to crib their arguments from his works?

http://www.moorewatch.com/

Stolen Honor
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for the Dems to start saying that the WH had this tape and timed the release for this weekend.

On a separate note, I saw Mikey Moore on TV earlier. He is one extremely disgusting looking human being. I mean, unbelievable. If I could stand it I would post his pic on my refrigerator door. (Oh yeah? You really want that ice cream? Wanna look like THIS? captioned under his photo)

I am going to try to be really really good because I am mindful of that joke about Monica, Bill Clinton, and Kerry that was posted on here earlier, and there might be something similar for conservative women like me involving an eternity in hell with Moore.

Really, really good! In fact, I think I will go pray now, and then look for little old ladies to help, or something.
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Look for the Dems to start saying that the WH had this tape and timed the release for this weekend.

On a separate note, I saw Mikey Moore on TV earlier. He is one extremely disgusting looking human being. I mean, unbelievable. If I could stand it I would post his pic on my refrigerator door. (Oh yeah? You really want that ice cream? Wanna look like THIS? captioned under his photo)

I am going to try to be really really good because I am mindful of that joke about Monica, Bill Clinton, and Kerry that was posted on here earlier, and there might be something similar for conservative women like me involving an eternity in hell with Moore.

Really, really good! In fact, I think I will go pray now, and then look for little old ladies to help, or something.

Laughing Kimmy, I love your posts! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: