SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AAR Buckeyes/Penn State

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: AAR Buckeyes/Penn State Reply with quote

Had a great day, I’m extremely confident in what the College Republicans are doing at OSU. Legs gave out so I didn’t get as many distributed as last week. There were virtually no Penn State alumni or students. So I started to walk to where I was to met my sister and BIL. Ran into a fraternity that was passing out booklets titled “Who is John Kerry”. My understanding is the fraternity wrote and produced the booklet. Fraternity was almost across from the stadium. They also had 6 down the street where the block parties were. They had skeleton costumes on with sKerry masks, these guys and girls where vocal, out-spoken, uninhibited about speaking out against Kerry to passersby. and did it all with a smile on their faces. I didn’t have my camera at the time and they were gone when I got back. They ripped 2 guys who driving a full size pickup with Kerry/Edwards logos painted on truck and using speakers. No FUs, a few a$$holes were tossed at these two, but most of it was “We like our Pell grants”, “ain’t no draft” and “4 more years”. I threw in a “Kerry Lied” for good measure and gave the tallest skeleton guy the remainder of the paper because they were running out of Kerry booklets.

Anyhow, met up with my sister in the RV lot. There wasn’t a single Kerry sign to be found. But there were numerous Bushie signs and I got a picture of cardboard Bush and Kerry with Bush in Buckeye wear and Kerry in Wolverine Blue with a blacken tooth. No greater insult could be exacted to someone by Buck fans. I haven’t figured out how to post the photo, but PM me and I will pass along. Maybe someone can post it for me. 2 days and a wakeup. GO BUSH!!!!!!!!
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that's just great news fastrock!! I had wanted to be there so badly
today, but the old bod wouldn't cooperate. I'll be glad to host your picture, will contact you. Again, great job and well done!!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fastrock! That's great they like their pell grants. Makes me feel kinda warm and fuzzy all over. My son had a game at home today so I handed out my flyers at the game and actually turned 2 to Bush today. Hopefully more will change by the time they read the materials. I also printed up the info I got today on here from The Washington post editorial and the Mississippi Press. It was pretty good. Then on the way home we stopped at our little store and there was girl in their that we know and she remarked that this will be the first time that she is voting and doesn't know who to vote for. So, being her friend I gave her the Post article and the Mississippi press and she couldn't believe it. Think she is voting for Bush too. Good work fastrock. Bet you had fun!
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: I was rockin' Reply with quote

Campus security booted me off campus, guy didn't like the flyers because 2 sudents were passing out punk rock flyers 100 feet in front of me. No big deal, my legs were gone by then. CONDI in 08'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: