SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble In Kerry Paradise???

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Trouble In Kerry Paradise??? Reply with quote

It looks as if the gene pool is working.
Teresa's son has an opinion.
Wonder if Cam Kerry approved that remark!

Make it an observant day.

Mary Ann Parker

Reprinted from NewsMax.com
Sunday, Oct. 31, 2004 11:54 a.m. EST
Kerry Stepson: Jewish Lobby Too Powerful
http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/31/115555.shtml

John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, complained at a recent campaign stop that Jews have too much influence on the U.S. presidential election.
"One of the things I've noticed is the Israel lobby," the ketchup heir said, in quotes picked up Sunday by the New York Post. Heinz complained that Israel was being treated as "the 51st state, sort of a swing state."
In more overheated rhetoric first reported by Philadelphia magazine, Heinz called Bush supporters "our enemies" and said that if he ran his stepfather's campaign, the attacks on President Bush would get even uglier.
"We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead," Heinz reportedly explained before adding, "I'll do it now."
Asked later about the comment, Heinz turned sarcastic, saying: "I have no evidence. He never sold me anything."
Editor's note:
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been said before, but still applies: ouch, that's gonna leave a mark!
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Topic: Please Copy comments to the ongoing discussion at the following link.
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15442

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: