SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Defeating Kerry is the ONLY OPTION!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Defeating Kerry is the ONLY OPTION! Reply with quote

We have to get the message out. We are preaching to the believers here. I sent the following to every blogger listed below. Feel free to borrow any part of this that helps save you time.

REMEMBER: WE MUST DEFEAT JOHN KERRY! THAT IS THE GOAL! Very Happy

Every little bit helps! Please, get whatever emails you can out!

Here is the letter:

Quote:
Dear Fellow American:

Calling all bloggers to get the truth out. Much of what Kerry and the media doesn't want you to know or talk about is contained in the following articles.

The attempt by the media to bury this story:

"Wait! Why am I not seeing any of this in the national news media, Mr. Gaylon?" you might be asking. "This cannot be true. Our Democrat candidate for president surely wasn't on the side of the communists and carrying out their requests when he got home from valiantly fighting for his country and winning all those medals, was he?"
Yes, he was.

http://www.gulflive.com/opinion/mississippipress/index.ssf?/base/opinion/109904493874180.xml

This explains the documents and why the media is hiding them from the public. The importance of the documents and what were in them:
The document is one of three related to Kerry and the anti-war movement that have surfaced among the millions at the Vietnam Archive at Texas Tech University at Lubbock. The collection was assembled by the late scholar Douglas Pike and now is under the supevision of Stephen Maxner, who confirmed the authenticity of the documents.

The papers help piece together a picture of Hanoi's evolving understanding that the delegations of North Vietnamese and Viet Cong leaders sent to the Paris peace talks offered the regime the opportunity to coordinate with the anti-war movement and influence U.S. politics from within.

Read the entire article:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41194

The "Kerrygate" and what documents were stolen:
The only items missing, Mr Nicosia realised, were three box files of politically-charged documents. They looked unexceptional but were filled with FBI surveillance records on a Vietnam veteran and anti-war activist by the name of John Kerry.

Mr Nicosia believes that the burglars were seeking papers that link Senator Kerry - the Democratic presidential candidate - to a controversial meeting of anti-Vietnam War activists in the early 1970s, at which a proposal to assassinate US congressmen was discussed.

"I think this was a political burglary," said Mr Nicosia, whose archives on Mr Kerry have been featured on national television. "It could have been a souvenir-hunter, but I think that's implausible. Whoever did this wanted to know something about John Kerry."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/04/11/wkerry11.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/04/11/ixportaltop.html

Just as with "Rathergate" it is up to us bloggers to get the word out. If Kerry wins, don't be suprised if he tries to get control of the internet. We can't let this happen. We cannot be at the mercy of the main stream media for our information.

Take your time to look into this, but remember, there is only a couple of days to the election and the public has a right to this information before they cast their ballot. Let's get the word out.

Thank you very much.

<signed>

Those I have emailed include:

pundit@instapundit.com
charles@littlegreenfootballs.com
powerlinefeedback@gmail.com
dbernste@gmu.edu
David.Post@temple.edu
volokh@law.ucla.edu
matt@blogsforbush.com
rachel@blogsforbush.com
captain@captainsquartersblog.com
malkin@comcast.net
steve@vodkapundit.com
hhewitt@hughhewitt.com
michele@asmallvictory.net
bear@truthlaidbear.com
johnhawkins@rightwingnews.com
blackfive@gmail.com
misha@nicedoggie.net
ltsmash@cox.net
joshua.chafetz@merton.ox.ac.uk
patrick.belton@trinity.oxford.ac.uk
tips@blogsofwar.com
jeff@buzzmachine.com
jeff@jquinton.com
gunner20@comcast.net
pundit@dailypundit.com
lashawn@lashawnbarber.com
commissar@acepilots.com
bill@indcjournal.com
tomtomorrow@ix.netcom.com
betsynewmark@att.net
PrestoPundit@cox.net
SlantPoint@gmail.com
matt@martinipundit.com
joe@coldfury.com
soxblog@aol.com
dan@dansch.net
kerryhaters@cdwebs.com
stan@logicandsanity.com
info@redstate.org
althouse@wisc.edu
manwithoutqualitiesblog@yahoo.com

Please include emails that you have contacted so that I can include in my list so that we can share contacts.

Cut and Paste is the quickest way to accomplish this. Anyone needing help with this, post and we will try to help you to save time.

This information is vital that we get out.

REMEMBER: Our goal is to defeat Kerry. Period.

Losing is NOT an option!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it make sense to send it to the supporters of Kerry. Would any one of those be swayed at all by this new information?
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope they drank the kool-aid!
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize I was sending to "Kerry supporters," but, if I am then as long as we keep the "buzz" on the internet, we have a better chance of getting attention.

Remember how the bloggers got attention during "Rathergate."

The idea is to keep the buzz going!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: