SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well, now I've done it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToBNamedL8r
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Well, now I've done it! Reply with quote

I have been fighting the battle on a liberal blog site. I figure most of the folks here are here becasue they believe in the Swift Vets like I do. I have taken it to a blog called ArchPundit and must have gotten to him because he has blocked me from the site. He kept asking me to move on and I finally told him until Kerry signed his 180 nstead of doing 180s I wasn't going anywhere.

The site isn't very friendly for navigation so you may have to hunt for the archives to post responses to the pro Kerry propaganda. I would go back but they obviously have blocked the IP for my internet provider.

I think it is important during these last few day to not let the lies be posted on their sites with no responses. I'm sure I will be busy all weekend.

I am voting for Kerry - right before I vote against him.

Just tell me who, what and where. I can figure out the how and why myself. If you want to tell me how and why put it on the editorial page or the discussion boards.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Well, now I've done it! Reply with quote

ToBNamedL8r wrote:
I have been fighting the battle on a liberal blog site. I figure most of the folks here are here becasue they believe in the Swift Vets like I do. I have taken it to a blog called ArchPundit and must have gotten to him because he has blocked me from the site. He kept asking me to move on and I finally told him until Kerry signed his 180 nstead of doing 180s I wasn't going anywhere.

The site isn't very friendly for navigation so you may have to hunt for the archives to post responses to the pro Kerry propaganda. I would go back but they obviously have blocked the IP for my internet provider.

I think it is important during these last few day to not let the lies be posted on their sites with no responses. I'm sure I will be busy all weekend.

I am voting for Kerry - right before I vote against him.

LOL I wanna play have a link?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We request that no links be publicly posted to other forums that could result in inter board rivalries and wars. Thank you.
ToBNamedL8r
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: No Links Reply with quote

I agree that we don't want to start turf wars which is why I didn't post a link in the first post. But pick a lib Kerry blog and have at 'em. Don't go in just gunning but when they post lies call them on it. Make them back up their statements. Don't accept their "facts" when they are not facts. And don't let them sidetrack you on secondary garbage.

Another tactic that just drives them nuts is to ALWAYS be polite and factual and NEVER swear at them no matter how vile they get with you. Make it an unwritten rule for yourself that the first one to swear or get rude loses. I guarantee you will win everytime, because their primary weapon is anger, fear and the distortion of truth. When you won't play along they get angry (usually within about 2 posts).
Good hunting
Remember - stating your opinion about John F(ibber) Kerry is a matter of freespeech.

I actually DID vote for John Kerry before I voted against him.

Just tell me who, what and where. I can figure out the how and why myself. If you want to tell me how and why put it on the editorial page or the discussion boards.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Proxy Probe to mask your IP and post all you want for the next few days. Laughing

The demo is good for 15 days, so plenty of time to use it for free.
http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/Proxy-Probe/3000-2381-10288923.html

Have Fun,

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: