SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Will be impeached
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Bush Will be impeached Reply with quote

Just listening to Michael Medved show and he has one of those hOLLYWOOD loonies on , rICHARD dREUFUS. Richard with all his worldly knowledge perdicts that the President will be impeached within a year for lying to the nation.

He says if he (Bush) does win reelection it would have to be a squeaker and probably through fraud

When asked by Medved if he personally would back impeachment he did the liberal song and dance routine of no answer

I guess he forgot that a precident has been set that lying to the people is no longer a impeacable offence, with that president being set by his previous hero bILL cLINTON

He (dREYFUS) also stated he would prefer to live in England - Bon Voyage dICKIE (maybe I should'nt use those French terms)

Edited for a later remark from Doofus

When a caller confronted him on the impeachmnt thing Doofus said " I did not say that"
Medved said "Yes you did"

Doofus " Well I thought we were off the air"

Some exchanges between caller and Doofus and Doofus said he was tricked - "Get that caller off the air - he's a conservative idiot"

Doofus with all his hollywood suave and intelligence cannot hold up against a guest caller

Last edited by RogerRabbit on Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My response to RD is "Here's your hat, what's your hurry" AND "don't let the door hit you in the a**".
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Medved had a close encounter of the idiot hollywood liberal hypocrite appeaser kind.

Zell Miller
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Moonbats still sqwaking about impeachment? They must be realy nervous about the Election.
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: How Can We Miss You If You Never Go Away???? Reply with quote

If you REALLY loved America,
you WOULD go to France/Germany. Cool
If the phone rings...
It WON'T BE US!!!!! Very Happy

I AM MAKING PLANS TO MISS YOU!!! NOT!!! Razz Razz

Your very best NEVER EVER FAN....
Mary Ann Parker
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would never be successful at impeaching GWB. They would
have no case because he did NOT lie to the American people. It
is not lying to rely on the best intelligence available at the time.
Clinton did lie under oath and deserved impeachment, but the
Senate did not have the b**ls to carry it to the correct conclusion.
The GOP is definitely going to gain seats on Nov. 2 (and I pray
that Thune can make "Puff" Daschle's one of them), so, even if the
House were to publish articles of impeachment (another unlikely
possibiity since the GOP will make gains there, too), the Senate
would never vote to impeach him.

I have seen other posts that mention the impeachment of John
Kerry if he were to win election. That mght have a better chance
at success when the truth about his war crimes becomes more
generally known. That would make John Edwards the President
which would put America in as much danger as a Kerry presidency
because John Edwards is TOTALLY unqualified to be POTUS. He
represents failure in the first big decision Kerry had to make -
picking a VP who was ready to be president. He picked him for
all of the wrong reasons - his looks, his enthusiasm (which seems
to have disappeared lately), and the slim hope that Edwards could
help him steal NC. Edwards is one of the major reasons that John
Kerry not be allowed to win this election.

Should the unthinkable happen and Bush win re-election, but fail
to complete his term for whatever reason, I would have NO qualms
whatsoever having Dick Cheney become president. As President
Bush said soon after Edwards was announced, "Dick Cheney can
be President."
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Holly" Holier than thou" wood liberal left have spewed their garbage opinions so much that I am left to watching Jimmy Steward, John Wayne, and Mel Gibson movies.... and that's okay with me....guess what --- the old back and white movies are more entertaining, far less violent, and you don't have to worry about the adult content being as exposed as Janet Jackson's right breast.

When will these people learn that playing a politician or even a brilliant person in a movie does not make them smart about politics or anything else

These loud mouth liberal left entertainers remind me of the Holiday Inn Express commercials --- I'm not a brain surgeon -- but I did sleep at ....
no real ability, intellect, understanding, or insight -- they just think they do
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush wasn't under oath when he has said anything and besides the information he got was faulty. Bad info in, bad info out. Besides that, he got authorization from congress to go to war and IIRC there was only one mention of WMDs. Bush is pretty safe considering ******** wouldn't want Cheney to be President.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impeach Bush? In their DREAM! In my view, the lunatic Leftists are the worst human being. I said so because they claim to be "saints" when in fact they behave and act like "evils".
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there's another Hollyweird type I have to boycott...no more Richard Dreyfus movies for me and mine. Why can't these wonks just shut up and entertain us?? Man, I hate it when stupid people talk out their butt.

Impeach Bush huh??? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, let em try......... Evil or Very Mad

GWB landslide...
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hearing other Democrats talk about Bush impeachment. This tells me they've resigned themselves to a Kerry loss.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you need to know about this "great thinker":

Quote:
Trivia

Ranked #81 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]

Suffered a well-publicized drug problem in the early 1980s.

Brother of Lorin Dreyfuss.

Son of Geraldine Dreyfuss.

Formerly, at age 30, the youngest man to win Oscar for Best Actor (Goodbye Girl). He was beaten by Adrien Brody (29) at the 2003 ceremony.

Has three children with Rain: daughter Emily (b. November 1983), sons Benjamin (b. June 1986) and Harry Spencer (b. August 1990).

Was a conscientious objector during the Vietnam War.

Born in Brooklyn, New York, he grew up in Beverly Hills, L.A., California from an early age.

Has a great dislike for rock music.

1967: Uncredited bit part - with a line - in Graduate, The (1967). (After Elaine screams while visiting Ben in his apartment at Berkley).

Auditioned for "The Sound of Music" (1965)

Treated for infection in right lung in a NYC hospital, April-May 2002.

Attributes much of his ability to end drug addiction to a life-altering vision experienced in hospital after a bad car crash. Under the influence of drugs while driving, Dreyfuss knew the crash was his fault. Though he was the only one injured, in his recovery state he was moved by the image of a beautiful little girl in a white dress. The girl served to remind him of the kind of innocent life he could have destroyed, and it compelled him to save his own life, he says, by confronting his drug demons.

Uncle of Justin Dreyfuss

Claims to be a descendant of Alfred Dreyfus who was wrongfully imprisoned at the notorious Devil's Island penal colony in French Guiana.

Went to the same High School as Angelina Jolie, Michael Klesic, Nicolas Cage, David Schwimmer, Lenny Kravitz, Corben Bernsen and Gina Gershon.

Twice in his career he has left high profile musical productions due to his inabilty to cope with the physical demands of his roles. The first was in 1978 during pre-production of All That Jazz and most recently with the West End production of The Producers.

Has a serious drug problem in the late 70s and early 80s. One of the side effects was that his memory was damaged, so much so that he still has no memory of filming the movie Whose Life Is It Anyway?

So, we have petulant, drug addled, and difficult to work with. I guess we can add very liberal, misguided, and not a deep thinker.

One famous quote:

Quote:
"I really think that living is the process of going from complete certainty to complete ignorance."

I think we all know where Mr. Dreyfuss is on that timeline.........
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impeachment is a long and tedious process. First you'de have to have a committee draft articles of impeachment for the House of Representatives to vote on. Never happen, much less getting a majority of the House to approve any such thing. Dream on, Libs.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I really think that living is the process of going from complete certainty to complete ignorance."

Well after listening to his conversation with MM I believe he has reached his destination
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: impeachment Reply with quote

After putting the American people through hell for the last year, listening to the left wing lies day in and day out. When Bush wins if they start this crap about impeachment, then I say DECLARE OPEN SEASON ON THE SOB'S!!!!!!

Lets RID the nation of this trash and make AMERICA a BETTER PLACE!

I'm voting a straight republican ticket come Tuesday! I hope to make the Democrats extinct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: