SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Juan Williams turning point moment: the SVPT ads!!! `
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Juan Williams turning point moment: the SVPT ads!!! ` Reply with quote

He said that the "disgusting etc." ads still stick in voter's minds and it was DEVASTATING to Kerry!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're only disgusting if you're a Liberal Appeasement Weasel.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS A MIRACLE:))) Congrats Swifties:))

Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams is an IDIOT who cannot be trusted to do proper homework. He and the entire OIM blindly support Humpty. The real turning point for our country was when no one challenged the media when it turned left. This is the hour of change. At this point in history, we'll either prove the grand experiment successful or we'll turn it over to the loudest voice.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He said that the "disgusting etc." ads still stick in voter's minds and it was DEVASTATING to Kerry!!

The lightweight from PBS has hit it square on the nose - DEVASTATING to Kerry which means they have served their purpose
Battleship Bob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note to Juan Williams: The TRUTH is what is so devastating to Kerry!

http://ussiowa.org/
http://holyloch.com/
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that absolutely disgusts me is when the Democrats say that all the Swift Boat Vets for Truth guys are liars while their handful of on the dole Swift Boat guys are telling the truth.

Admin note: please refrain from derogatory remarks about an entire party. Thanks

USN SMCS(SW/AW), Retired '83-03
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked ( http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=122586#122586 ) for a straw to grasp onto.

Thanks, Juan!
he's still a partisan hack, though. Surprised
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Juan Williams Reply with quote

Juan needs a thanks even though it must of killed him to say it. What Juan needs to realize is the people will remember the ads because they are true, and truth wins out in the end. The only disgusting thing was the way he and the MSM treated Swift Vets/POW's.

RHV
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya know was watching i though jaun was pretty mild and rather possitive towards bush ..the fact he brought up the swift boat ( with commercials running in the back round was HUGE !!!! face you wonderful men have made history there !!!!! PERIOD !!! well done and you should be proud of yourselves people know who you are ) and when they brought up the redskins loss ( his team ( jaun's by the way " his beloved redskins team" ) he turned around and brought up the fact ( NOT MANY REALIZE OR KNOW ) that when a home aol ( what ever it is ) home team wins the championship and has gone on to nail and has won the world series the incumbant remains in office ..

I think fox has been awful today but then they do sway extream liberal on weekends .. honest ... guess thats how they come across fair and balanced ...

but the school kids and halloween masks looks great for bush two to one in picks in his favor ..on both Razz
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Juan Williams Reply with quote

We pay Juan's salary at National Public Radio (NPR). Why don't you write Congress and just tell them to pull the plug on this cesspool of liberalism. Bye Juan!

Independent that leans right of center.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another way to look at this is that Juan has some inside info and knows now Bush is going to win the election, so he's trying to get some of his fans back by kissing up to the winners. Think about that possibility for a minute. Juan, in my opinion, is too stupid to take seriously.
Mona
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is overwhelmingly clear to me that the Swiftees are responsible for ending the anti-Bush juggernaut. Last spring/summer, when F/911 came out and I heard intelligent friends and acquaintances claiming it was breathtakingly compelling & etc., I lost hope. I became convinced that the Hollywood and MSM bias for Kerry was unstoppable. I wasn't sure I'd even bother to vote.

But when the Swiftees broke through the studied silence in August, everything changed. They, along with the invaluable contributions of the bloggers, have made a huge difference. The Swiftees are the "Little 527 that Could" -- against all odds and the contempt of the MSM.

Let me add, I'm no fanantical Republican. Had Joe Lieberman received the Dem's nomination, I might have voted Dem. But Kerry was at all times enough to make me ill, and I did not believe he could be stopped. Not with the media and the financial resources of his 527s combined.

We will see tomorrow, but even if the worst happens, the Swiftees entirely changed the terms of the campaign discussion. Moreover, the issues they raised about Vietnam and protesters such as Kerry are long past due for critical examination and robust national discussion. That will continue, thanks to the Swiftees, after the election.
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battleship Bob wrote:
Note to Juan Williams: The TRUTH is what is so devastating to Kerry!

All I can say is AIRBORNE!
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

When Brit Hume calls Juan down, I swear he gets tears in his eyes. I agree with the poster who said he's an idiot. And how about Julian Whatshisface on Fox and Friends?

Alan Colmes is another one! I fully expect him to rupture a carotid artery,or his eyes pop out! LMAO !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: