SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No time for the blues
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank B
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: No time for the blues Reply with quote

CHIEF/TROY:

As I add my Thanks and salute you for your hard work, it's a sure bet there are some visitors to this site and even members who have been quick to criticize you for getting peoples' hopes up and then shooting them down in flames. They would smirk and tell you that the "road to Hell is paved with good intentions," roll there eyes and tsk, tsk as they turn around and turn away from this fight. They can all walk that paved road as far as I'm concerned.

What we who are sick at the thought of Kerry in the WH must do in the event Kerry does wind up there is to continue the anti-Kerry movement with more intensity than before, if that's possible. The "Stand Down" is only temporary; we should now all STAND TALL.

Chief, you've been a pretty good example of someone who seeks to find the truth in order to enlighten those who don't have the time or resources to enlighten themselves. It would be more than a tragedy to see your hard work go for naught so I'm looking to you to help us form a more pro-active movement that is dedicated to the exposure of the traitor Kerry and provide a contingency in the event he wins the election.

If Bush is victorious on Tuesday, we will have won and our combined efforts will have served their purpose and we can all go home knowing we served once again.

MSgt, USAF (Ret)
1957-1981
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is larger than that now. Kerry must be held accountable for his actions. Never again should the United States of America be subjected to a John Kerry and the only way that can be accomplished is for "Justice" to be served.
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: It looks like Kerry by a nose Reply with quote

If you follow the polls, since the airing of the Bin Laden tape, Kerry has been picking up traction. The tape appears to have served its intended purpose: To tip the scales every so slightly in the Senator's favor.

I don't know the pressure you are under, but do you really want to wake up Wednesday morning with the prospect of President-elect Kerry, knowing that you could have prevented this but did not do so?
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: It looks like Kerry by a nose Reply with quote

Quote:
If you follow the polls, since the airing of the Bin Laden tape, Kerry has been picking up traction. The tape appears to have served its intended purpose: To tip the scales every so slightly in the Senator's favor.

Not according to Realclearpolitics. Kerry lost more ground this morning in the electoral college. Here is the current count:

Bush = 232 Kerry 190
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: It looks like Kerry by a nose Reply with quote

diane in IL wrote:
Quote:

Not according to Realclearpolitics. Kerry lost more ground this morning in the electoral college. Here is the current count:

Bush = 232 Kerry 190

Don't wear blinders diane in IL, the nationals are quite disturbing.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Doom and Gloom People!! Let's be positive and do what we can to get the message out, get the votes in at the Polls and do what we can to kepp kerry out of power!
We can Win this, and we will win this!
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know the pressure you are under, but do you really want to wake up Wednesday morning with the prospect of President-elect Kerry, knowing that you could have prevented this but did not do so?

That's right, you don't know. He is and has done everything he can and should have done. No one realy knows what has been going on but those involved at his level. So lets try not to second guess them. All will be brought to light soon.

Stolen Honor
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
No Doom and Gloom People!! We can Win this, and we will win this!
Mr. Green

Bush by 55% and all states execpt the Left Coast and the North East!

Dashle gone and GOP controls Senate with 55, RINO won't have so much power! Very Happy

Remember, in order for Kerry to win, the American people would have to be dumb and dumber!
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: "The Pressure you are under" Reply with quote

The comment was sent to all of us, not one particular person. I think some of you think it was aimed at the Chief, but I really was making a general plea for all of us to get out there and help our cause.

As some of you know, I'm from Massachusetts. The idea of a President Kerry is far worse than you probably know.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeing a lot of anger, frustration, and even panic in the posts this morning. Everybody needs to sit back and take a deep breath or two IMHO.

Regarding Navy Chief and the "powers that be": Navy Chief has stood down for now, I'm guessing, because he knows more than he's been able to tell us. He's already promised a delightful surprise on Monday morning. The Admiral and the original Swift Boat Vets for Truth have brought us this far, and I'm willing to continue my trust in them. You can bet that there are things going on "behind closed doors" that we don't know about. You can also bet that they haven't "sold us out," which seems to be the unfortunate and unthoughtful tone of many posts yesterday and today.

Today and tomorrow the OIM/MSM or whatever you want to call 'em will be pulling out the stops to advance the Kerry cause. They will be spinning everything, including the polls, so fast that the whole mechanism might pull apart from the centrifugal force generated. There's really nothing you or I can do about that, and it's counter-productive to let that sort of thing get you angry or frustrated, or worst of all, start lashing out at everything and everybody (which I'm also seeing a lot of this morning). We'll win much bigger and more fights if we do a little thinking before we react.

I'd conclude that the battle for information is just about over for us - at least the pre-election battle. The lead time for breaking a story and getting it out is just too long, except for the blog media where stories favorable to our cause are not going to be read by many who have not already voted or made up their mind to vote with us.

What everyone can do that would be immensely helpful, and especially if you're within a geographical area that matters (i.e., in or near a battleground state), is to work to get as many anti-Kerry voters out to the voting precincts, and to encourage them to stay in line and vote for the just cause. You can bet that the same doom and gloom attitude that is showing up here today is also infecting these voters. Why else do you think OIM/MSM is doing what it's doing?

Keep the faith, and help others to keep the faith - is probably the most constructive thing we can do at this critical point in time.
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: 99% GOP Turnout - Make It Happen Reply with quote

JackMcC is correct. Continue the fight until the polls close.
First we need to turn out the GOP base, that's everyone, so even if Grandma isn't feeling well Tuesday morning and didn't Absentee vote. We need to provide all the assistance and comfort we can to ring up another Bushie vote. That goes for the WW2 vet down the street also.

Second, Bush can lose if the vote frauds advocates overcome a moderate voter base turnout. They can't overcome a 99% turnout tho and that's what is needed.

THIRD, a BUSH VICTORY may crack and splinter the DNC for a decade.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
No Doom and Gloom People!! Let's be positive and do what we can to get the message out, get the votes in at the Polls and do what we can to kepp kerry out of power!
We can Win this, and we will win this!

Not trying to spread doom and gloom. But from a realistic point of view using Realclearpolitics. Bush's spread was 3.0 yesterday morning. It is now 1.8. Something needs to be done to stop the bleeding and sitting around waiting (with no news or encouragement from Chief) is pure hell to someone like me. Yes, I trust Chief and I am very thankful he came along when our country needed him. However, I do wish he would communicate more often so as to keep up morale.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief is but one man. Stop leaning on him to get things done. There is more than enough you can and could do with the information currently available. Relying on one person is not the answer. This is not directed at just you, it is about the general attitude among many here that without the story NC was working on, all is lost.
You know that is just plain BS, and defeatist. The Swift Vets have provided more than enough ammunition to sink kerry as it is. Why has it not been enough? Well let's see, the MSM is squarely in kerry's corner, and "We the People" could probably do a lot more to change this.
Get out, talk to people outside this forum, stop preaching to the choir here, talk to people who have no clue because they rely on being spoon fed their "news" from the MSM.
We can not win by sitting in here,hour on end preaching to one another, or hoping that one man comes forward with the information we think is there, that will sink kerry forever.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the frustration with what peeps are saying here are not against the swifties or Chief. In fact, I think it's safe to say that we truly appreciate the efforts and sacrifices that all of them have made.

The frustration comes from the silencing tactics that outsiders (MSM and DNC) are using against this entity with getting the truth out.

I also hope and pray that I am right about this when I say that "Americans are not stupid and can see right through the BS that the Kerry camp and the MSM are doing right now."

Thank-you again Swift Boat Vets and POWs and other Veterans who have made this forum more than just another chat room. There is so much history throughout these pages and more will be garnered here than just the truth about sKerrry.
Leslie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy: You may be right, but history has shown that Republicans typically do not poll well over the weekend (more family and church oriented). And I just read somewhere that the hour at which they do the polling is in the afternoon (as opposed to the usual evening). So this may skew the results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: