SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry said honeymoon was in Paris but book says skerry went:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Kerry said honeymoon was in Paris but book says skerry went: Reply with quote

Kerry said honeymoon was in Paris but book says skerry went to Jamaica. Page 341 Tour of Duty. I know this is one point in the book that I found the mention of a Jamaica honeymoon. But I think it was mentioned in at least on other spot...can anyone help me out with another spot. My question is Johnny boy is how many honeymoons do you need? Is this another sKerry lie?

Page 341 Tour of Duty

From Long Island, John and Julia flew to Jamaica for their honeymoon. The Pershings family had given them private run of their Round Hilkl estate for a week. George Butler had also married, to Victoria Leiter, and likewise honeymooned in Jamaica. Like most Caribbean newlyweds they snorkeled and windsailed and drank rum. But even there. Vietnam didn't leave John's conscieousness. While at Kennedy Airport en route to Jamaica, Kerry purchased a copy of Life with a deature story titled "Our Forgotten Wounded." Laden with a dozen photographs of forgotten Vietnam veterans dying in understaffed ill-equipped VA hospitals, the expose' made Kerry sick to his stomach. In Jamaica he could talk of little else.

So what's the truth here did sKerry go to Jamaica for his honeymoon or Paris?

Last edited by Darkhorse18 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
armyairbournebrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: honeymoon dyslexia Reply with quote

We have a letter with a phone number of the pershing family--maybe he know if he honeymooned there. The one saying his family were not best friends of kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: