SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping a list of who to boycott!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Keeping a list of who to boycott! Reply with quote

I know the list is long., but a boycott of movies and recordings by those who have been so mean spirited about our President, who has fought so hard to protect thier rights to Freedom of speech, is something I'm doing. I think it would be wonderful for us all to boycott them, as money talks. I have supported a lot of thier careers, BEFORE I knew what they stood for. This is because they have gone out of thier way to help John Kerry and Michael Moore promote thier vile garbage. When I see one of these people is going to be on TV, I change the channel, etc.
Well, they will NOT be getting my money to help further thier careers anymore. No matter how the outcome is ( and I pray with all my heart that President Bush wins) I will NOT support tham any more. All the way from Richard Dryfus, to BOn Jovi to Bruce Sringsteen, to endless Hollywood big names. Money talks and BS walks.
Navyolsalt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Boycott Reply with quote

good boycott list. Entertainers are listed at the bottom.
http://www.kmike.com/country/BoycotFrenchProducts.htm
Sincerely,
Navyolsalt
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Keeping a list of who to boycott! Reply with quote

Adnil77 wrote:
I know the list is long., but a boycott of movies and recordings by those who have been so mean spirited about our President, who has fought so hard to protect thier rights to Freedom of speech, is something I'm doing. I think it would be wonderful for us all to boycott them, as money talks. I have supported a lot of thier careers, BEFORE I knew what they stood for. This is because they have gone out of thier way to help John Kerry and Michael Moore promote thier vile garbage. When I see one of these people is going to be on TV, I change the channel, etc.
Well, they will NOT be getting my money to help further thier careers anymore. No matter how the outcome is ( and I pray with all my heart that President Bush wins) I will NOT support tham any more. All the way from Richard Dryfus, to BOn Jovi to Bruce Sringsteen, to endless Hollywood big names. Money talks and BS walks.

No more TIMES, NEWS-BS-WEEK, and will join any campaign to boycott those CELEB-BS names. It is one thing to endorse one candidate over the other, but it is entirely different thing to BASH Bush while supporting Kerry. Those people are not only disingenous, but they are truly hyprocites, just like their hypocritical guru: John Faking&Fraud Kerry.
Englishman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea, Adnil. These jerks have had it their own way for too long, and especially those with popular high entertainment profiles, celebs and so on - They have stolen the world from us.
It's time to get it back now...
‘Christianity guarantees separation of church and state. Its central tenets advocate it for the free practise of Christianity itself. Removing Christian-framed laws ensnares a nation in a new religion of undemocratic thought-control called PC.’
A. Nixon
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Salt, I wonder whats up with the jerry springer talk show? Wink
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A website is needed, dedicated to boycotting any media, products and celebrities who are trying to harm a candidate with untruths. Celebrities have a right to endorse candidates, but when they use lies and bad behavior to persuade their fan base, that's when they get on the dreaded boycott website. It could feature who's doing and saying what with facts to back up those stories. There is a positive side to the site as well, rewarding products, news outlets and celebrities for their fair and honorable deeds for causes. It could be humongous but maybe wildly popular and informative. I know there are already sites like this to check facts in media stories, but not celebs.
warriormonk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Speaking of boycotts Reply with quote

I'm curious. I thought that if churches were involved in politics they lose their tax exempt stats. Seems Kerry, Jackson, Sharpton and Edwards have been going to many church services and pulling votes. Someone needs to track these so they will have their exempt PULLED ! Very Happy
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We made them, we can break them.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Churches go on the Church category of the new watchdog website With follow-up info as to what legal action is taken. Too bad this type of activism wasn't available when Kerry was committing his crimes. He wouldn't be an issue today because the word would have been out immediately. A Kerry Presidency would result in an effort to silence the internet community just like he's already tried with Sinclair broadcasting and the Swiftvet's Unfit for Command.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Hall of Entertainment Halfwits

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A website will be a good start. I can squeze my time to volunteer a few hours per week for that, just don't have enough skills to design a sophisticated one. About the churhes, Kerry has been using them for his political ambition. I remember a few days ago Barry Lynn from Americans United for Separation of Church and State has mentioned it on Fox News. But it seems he was not serious about it, and ultimately no one will challenge Kerry on this issue. Mainstream media, ACLU and AUSC would be all over the issue had Bush given speeches at churches about the election.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know entertainment-type websites exist containing celebs bad behaviors and quotes but I mean a serious news site that these elitists would fear. One that holds truly bad behavior, such as Michael Moore's lies or Dan Rather's fraud, or News outlets' holding of urgent stories for political reasons, accountable. One that would pressure reprimand by legal action or boycotts. A tool to disourage the lies and vile actions these liberals have taken.
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

I also think that emailing the websites of these so called celebs works., Telling them that you will no longer support them or thier career. After all, that's exercising our freedom of of speech and CHOICE! They want to tke a stand, so let them stand, or FALL. Let them to feel the impact in thier wallets. The Dixie Chicks never did make a comeback after what they said about our President.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobette wrote:
I know entertainment-type websites exist containing celebs bad behaviors and quotes but I mean a serious news site that these elitists would fear. One that holds truly bad behavior, such as Michael Moore's lies or Dan Rather's fraud, or News outlets' holding of urgent stories for political reasons, accountable. One that would pressure reprimand by legal action or boycotts. A tool to disourage the lies and vile actions these liberals have taken.

This would be a new-site that would be great for anyone with ambitions on that stuff.

Totally, agree,w e should make it based in, like the Caribbean and have it bradcast right to America..

Need some wood?!?!
Adnil77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Here's a sample of what I mean Reply with quote

The Democratic Party knows that celebrities sell seats. And those celebrities with opinions sell more.

Jessica Lange, Actress: "We are in desperate need of new leadership. And I believe that John Kerry and John Edwards have a positive and powerful message."

The selection of Edwards has given the Democratic ticket a bump in the polls. Edwards brings his sunny disposition and blue-collar background to a campaign sometimes criticized as "cold" and "elitist." Edwards wants to dispel that notion.

John Edwards, (D) Vice-Presidential Candidate: "We're going to say no to kids going to bed hungry, no to kids who don't have the clothes to keep them warm, and no forever to any American working full time and living in poverty. Not in our America! Not in our America!"

Last night's rock and roll show was also designed to make the ticket appear more mainstream. At one point, there were five "Johns" on stage: Fogerty, Mellencamp, Bon Jovi, Kerry, and Edwards.

The celebrities took turns bashing Bush, but none harsher than comedian Whoopie Goldberg who delivered an x-rated speech full of sexual innuendos.

This is just the frost on the tip of the iceburg
Some of these celebs are ones that I have really liked, but thier are none so blind that they can't see...I feel bad for Michael J Fox, but he's for Kerry for stem cell research. I hope he wakes up soon...Billy Crystal is another one that I liked, but I want a safe America, not entrtainment.
I thinka website watch dog is wonderful. They have had thier say, now they can pay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: