SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOUR chance to vote AGAINST F9/11 for Peoples Choice Award

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: YOUR chance to vote AGAINST F9/11 for Peoples Choice Award Reply with quote

Send Michael Moore a clear message by voting against F9/11 in the Favorite Movie category at the Peoples Choice Awards.

Vote Here > > http://www.pcavote.com/voting/film/f01.shtml

BONUS: "Passion Of The Christ" is nominated in Favorite Movie Drama category so you get a chance to double-up on that message to Moore and his fans if you wish . . .
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow am I ever an old fart. I'm outta the loop. I don't know who most of those people/movies/TV shows are. I did ok on the country music part though. I know who Alison Krauss and Willie Nelson are. Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.thewebplace.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: