SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have general orders of Kerry's discharges been posted
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TXBear
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Have general orders of Kerry's discharges been posted Reply with quote

With all the info posted on the Swift Vets site and other places, does anyone know where the "General Orders" of kerry's discharges has been posted?

Navychief, thanks for you dedication & hard work. It has been greatly appreciated.
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It hasn't been posted and doesn't look like it ever will be.

USN SMCS(SW/AW), Retired '83-03
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a shame. Waiting for the announcement of Chief's radio appearance Monday morning.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intended to say: Chief's radio appearance with stations involved and time. Yes, I KNOW he will not be seen, but at the moment this is the best I can do. Sorry
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, we have a very damaging story about Kerry and Hanoi to get out. The discharge may not resonate as well with a large portion of the public, but committing treason should grab them.

Run with what we have, it'll work also.
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters,

What you are overlooking is the fact that his actual OTH discharge and any papers associated with it might point to his treasonous activities. Without the concrete proof, this is a moot point!

Evidence of an OTH discharge is much better than laying documents out there about meeting with the North Vietnamese for people to sift through. An OTH discharge will resonate much better with the American Public, because it means he was KICKED out of the Navy! That in turn brings back to the front burner his medals!

air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ret. SMCS wrote:
Evidence of an OTH discharge is much better than laying documents out there about meeting with the North Vietnamese for people to sift through.

I just wish we had some real evidence of that - but lacking that, we need to go with what items we CAN prove.

Last edited by air_vet on Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
The discharge may not resonate as well with a large portion of the public.

i disagree.

the discharge automatically encompasses the entire picture, i.e.- aiding and abeting, collaboration, authority to wear medals, cover-ups, throwing away medals, and sundry actions in the senate to rewrite records.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew isn't overlooking anything - he's saying that the collaboration with the enemy is already well-documented and may well resonate better with civilians than an OTH discharge story, no matter how well it's nailed down.

There are many sites out there now which have the OTH discharge pretty well established, including Earl Lively's story which just came out today.

But, collaborating with the enemy, which is supported with real evidence that people can see for themselves - that's something that hasn't been covered enough and it's something that we can compare to activities now.

We can liken it to the soldier who was caught trying to pass military secrets to al qaeda - the reaction to that story was visceral and immediate and overwhelmingly negative.

The enormity of collaboration with the enemy is not something that escapes any but the hardiest KookAde drinkers.... while an OTH discharge, BY ITSELF, may not provoke the same visceral negativity, even among dedicated anti-Kerry types.

In other words, we work with what we have nailed down tight. If the story of the collaboration has already hit the rounds when people start getting wind of Earl Lively's article and the other sites that have the discharge information on them, then the OTH will make sense and each angle will support the other.
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that the two are connected! By showing the collaboration with the enemy and the result being his dismissal from the Navy, it would send a shockwave through the voting public, and result in a landslide victory for my Commander-In-Chief, George W Bush!

stylin19
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would seem to me the OTH would absolutely destroy Kerry.
Lying resonates with the electorate.

You see, they will remember that Kerry has said numerous times that all his military records have been released and are available on his web site.
And the proof of OTH will show they haven't and aren't.

It puts him in a straight jacket...no room to move, no room to breathe.

Last edited by stylin19 on Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylin19 wrote:

Precisely!

Then, it calls into question the 1978 upgrading to Honorable, the 1985 reissuing of the medals and the 2001 backdating of his discharge from active duty!

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ret. SMCS wrote:
stylin19 wrote:

Precisely!

Then, it calls into question the 1978 upgrading to Honorable, the 1985 reissuing of the medals and the 2001 backdating of his discharge from active duty!

yeah, that'd be great .... but we don't have it.

it'll fall into place....
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
yeah, that'd be great .... but we don't have it.

it'll fall into place....

Hopefully it all falls into place tomorrow because this needs to come out and we're getting really short on time. I'd hate for all this effort on behalf of all these incredibly wonderful people who have given so much of their time to go to waste and we possibly end up with a traitor for president.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time and effort won't go to waste - first, Kerry's not going to be elected - not by a long shot.

But, second, this effort doesn't end on election day - some of us are going to keep working this until we get to the bottom of every single one of Kerry's miserable lies and deceptions.

It isn't enough, any more, to simply defeat him in the election.

For some of us, ensuring that he can never credibly run for any office again is the goal.

Personally, if I were to learn that he was babbling and drooling in a straitjacket a year from now like his buddy Yassir Arafat, that would suit me just fine.

I'm here for revenge - I've felt the pain of the POW's and the MIA's and their families. I've hurt watching these old wounds torn open.

I couldn't care less what kind of discharge he got or who pardoned him.

He negotiated with the enemy and brought their negotiating points back home and presented them to our Congress and to our populace as his own.

Colson had him nailed - "a real opportunistic SOB."

The Swifts may no longer be in the business of the discreditation of John Fraud Kerry after the election - all I know is that I will be. And I'm not going to be alone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: