SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The request to stand down
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: The request to stand down Reply with quote

Much of the speculation about the STAND DOWN order is my own fault for not providing a more clear explanation.

The order to stand down was ONLY for the DC RALLY. There was great concern that the media would twist the meaning and have a chance to once again put a victory mark in Kerry's camp.

No stand down order is given to Kerry's discharge story or the Communist connections or the rest. These are still being neglected by the media.

Our efforts must be ALL OUT to get this information to the public.

Let me reiterate what I posted before about the Swift Vets and POWs...

Quote:
I spent this past weekend with some of the very finest men and their wives who I have met in my lifetime. The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and the POWs for Truth are an amazing group! I witnessed honest, humble, successful, vibrant men and women joined in a cause that has rocked the United States in just a few months. The experience is more or less beyond my words to express. They took me in like a long lost friend and shared memories and good times.

You, my brothers and sisters, are not a forgotten or less important part of this fight -- you are fighting alongside with them and they need you to keep up the good fight.

We are in the last stage of this struggle and "John the Pretender" is pulling out every trick he can to defeat and surpress the truth. Don't let this happen. Don't think that your neighbor will carry the day for you. Don't believe for a second that defeat is imminent, certain, or even possible. The truth will prevail as long as it is carried by YOU!

Let us go unto the mountains, valleys, plains, deserts, and cities to proclaim the truth of "John the Pretender". Let us not stop at anything short of giving our all to defeat him and the lies.

What can we do?

We can email media outlets...

We can email everyone we know...

We can call media outlets and everyone we know...

Tuesday we can VOTE and we can get everyone we know to VOTE!

I'm not an inspirational speaker, nor do I desire the mantle of leadership because I am a man with many faults.

But if you really believe our country -- our children -- our family -- our friends -- are in great peril, THEN FIGHT!

FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. FIGHT WITH YOUR MIND! FIGHT WITH YOUR FINGERS! FIGHT WITH YOUR VOICE!

Each and every one of us has a faith which we follow. I believe each of these faiths involves prayer and a deep knowledge that all things will work to the good in the end. Yet, another important part of that faith is works.

So, in my humble opinion -- PRAY then DO!!!!!!

- Chief
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief,

Word is getting out. It seems painfully slow but it is getting out.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell us if we need to check the news first think Monday morning for a story with visibility?

I think there are prayers being offered up by the Kerry camp, but I think the secret weapon of the Bush camp is the multitudes of PRAYER WARRIORS!
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all you have done and are doing Chief!!
whuffo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say anymore about the former Secretary of the Navy that (as I interpreted your pulled post) was ready to back up the story of Kerry's less than honorable discharge? That would seem to be a nuke to the Kerry camp if it could be deployed and deployed quickly.
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: You Live Inspiration Reply with quote

Chief-

Don't underestimate yourself. Your life is an inspiration. Your work speaks volumes. Your example is infectious.

We don't need any more "surprise" information. We have all the AMMO we need. We only need to fire it in the right direction.

I would suggest we all stop asking when the next surprise is coming and focus that same energy on getting out the information we already have.

If nothing else...send one of those "hokey" emails with water cascading in the background with a link to the SwiftVet commercials site or to "Stolen Honor" or "Winter Soldier" and ask people to forward it to 10 people. Promise them peace, prosperity and tell them they will be in line to get $5M from a deposed African warlord if they do it.

People will send it and someone will be swayed.

WORK!

And don't let anyone you know not make it to the polls. We need a national count that is off the charts...not just the Battleground states.

GOD BLESS YOU CHIEF

THANKS FOR YOUR INSPIRATION!
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I propose that someone, well versed with the facts we currently have or will have, make up a media kit with contact information in case of questions. Supporters of this forum can then take them and I mean hand carry them to their local TV stations and wait there while the media pack is examined. The courier should then inform the station that their journalistic integrity will be judged by what they do with the information they are provided and that a large group of Americans plan to hold those news organizations that do nothing accountable.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: THE ORDER TO STAND DOWN Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Much of the speculation about the STAND DOWN order is my own fault for not providing a more clear explanation.

Each and every one of us has a faith which we follow. I believe each of these faiths involves prayer and a deep knowledge that all things will work to the good in the end. Yet, another important part of that faith is works.

So, in my humble opinion -- PRAY then DO!!!!!!

- Chief

STANDING BACK UP, Chief!

The "first class" always used to explain what the Chief meant, back in "my day".
Maybe you need one of those!
(not me ... I've only made "second class" in any endeavor) Smile
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are talking about John Warner..............I bet you anything that he has amnesia and can't help us. IMHO.

It will require a man or men with courage to stand up and be counted in these last hours.

Personal ambition has become more important than national honor with many men in Washington this year.

USCG
61-69

Last edited by tiptie on Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chief!

We could use Press Release on the discharge story complete with documentation attached to email to the media. Or does this exist already?

Last edited by flagreen on Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Regarding Your Faults... Reply with quote

Chief-

Your faults?

1. Not understanding how deeply we feel when we refer to you as a hero.
2. Underestimating the power of your example.
3. Failing to accept, like most of us, that God's work is often done by imperfect people in an imperfect world.

SWC
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Next steps Reply with quote

I want to help. What can I do. I'm still not sure what the underlying story here is, and what I should be spreading to the world.
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Hey yall.... Reply with quote

I right good (yes that was a joke).

But I do write well, have adequate organizational skills and a fantastic computer system.

Send me press releases, links to news stories, ect. I will check them for accuracy, put them in PDF format and send them to anyone who wants them to forward out to media outlets.

My email address is scottcovington@mac.com. And no, I'm not afraid to post it.

Thanks-

SWC
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Navy Chief,

Thank you for all your hard work on this and other important issues facing the traitor kerry.

While it is unfortunate those that don't understand what you have done on behalf of all of us are expecting an explanation, you had no reason to supply one at this time.

You should be commended for doing so, however.

You are a hero in this fight, one of many to be sure. from my heart, I thank you, and hope others will do the same.

We're not finished yet with our work, but I am very optimistic about Tuesday, and you have been a part of that success.

Thank you,
Sonar5

PS - everyone else, Get Out The vote.... period.

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Chief.

Philip Grebner
BTC, USN (ret)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: