SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fox News Poll - Halloween edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhD candidate
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: Fox News Poll - Halloween edition Reply with quote

I'd break it down for everyone, but I just found it interesting to have the raw data to look at.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/103104_poll.pdf
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that you do give us the information and not just a link to the "raw data" - the link you posted resulted in driving my cpu usage to 100% as it is looking for something that probably isn't there... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
PhD candidate
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKLady wrote:
I recommend that you do give us the information and not just a link to the "raw data" - the link you posted resulted in driving my cpu usage to 100% as it is looking for something that probably isn't there... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

it's a .pdf file. maybe you don't have adobe acrobat installed. I am looking at it right now. I'd copy and paste it, but you can't with .pdf files.

If a link is posted to something that is not there, you'd just get a "page not found" error. also, why would I post a link to something that is not there? if someone did that I am sure the post would have been removed by now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: